Accenture Off-Campus Drives for BE / B.Tech 2019: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations and more. This is one of the best opportunity for the candidates to place in this Accenture Company. In below we provided complete details about the Recruitment Process.
Accenture Off-Campus Drives 2019
Accenture BE / B.Tech Off-Campus Drives – Important Updates:
For all B.tech and bachelor of engineering are eligible for this Accenture off-campus Recruitment drives on Saturday, 22nd Jun 2019. Here we provided all the MNC off campus and Walk interviews Updates to get all updates without missing follow our regular updates from jntu fast results or subscribe through the mail or follow us on Social Media.
|Company name||Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|Job Title||IT Operations Associate|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Type of Job||Elitimus Off-Campus Drive|
|Job location||Across India|
|Interview dates||16th Nov 2019|
|Last Date to Reg||16th Nov 2019|
Accenture Recruitment Important dates:
- Apply before: 15th Nov 2019
- Event Date:16th Nov 2019
- Event Location: Across India
Accenture Off-Campus Drives Eligibility:
- Course: B.E / B.Tech (all streams) and MCA students graduated in the academic year 2018 and 2019
- Degree Percentage: Aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA and above (from first till eight semesters – i.e. all semesters)
- No active backlog at the time of application or joining Accenture
- The maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
- Candidates from colleges where Accenture conducted on-campus hiring during 2018 or 2019 will not be eligible for the current hiring drive. Any such candidate processed can be withheld from the process and even from onboarding due to misrepresentation and participating in our process.
- Candidates who have attended this hiring process of Accenture in the past 6 months & have taken an assessment or Interview will not be eligible for this hiring.
Accenture Off-Campus Drives Role Description:
- Developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure the application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Candidates to register on eLitmus shared link with their details, followed by Accenture shared the registration link
- After reviewing the candidate’s eligibility (based on registration), Accenture will release admit card containing information on event location, date of the event and mandatory documents required for attending the drive.
To participate in Accenture hiring process candidates need to carry following mandatory documents:
- (a) Admit card issued by Accenture
- (b) Original and relevant documents as specified in Accenture admit card.
Accenture Off-Campus Drives Nov 2019 – APPLY NOW
Join Our IT Jobs Whatsapp Group to get all updates through WhatsApp – JOIN NOW
Recruitment process on the day of hiring event will comprise of:
- Cognitive & Technical Assessment (candidates must mandatorily clear the assessment to be eligible for the further process)
- Group Interview
Cognitive and Technical assessment guidelines:
- 90 questions to be attempted within 90 minutes
- No negative marking
- Each section has a section/ subsection cut off – for candidates to clear and be eligible for further process
Cognitive assessment (60 questions)
- Analytical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Written Communication
Technical assessment (30 questions)
- Fundamentals of Programming
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates