Accenture Off-Campus Drives for BE / B.Tech 2019: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations and more. This is one of the best opportunity for the candidates to place in this Accenture Company. In below we provided complete details about the Recruitment Process.
Accenture Off-Campus Drives 2019
Accenture BE / B.Tech Off-Campus Drives – Important Updates:
For all B.tech and bachelor of engineering are eligible for this Accenture off-campus Recruitment drives on Saturday, 22nd Jun 2019. Here we provided all the MNC off campus and Walk interviews Updates to get all updates without missing follow our regular updates from jntu fast results or subscribe through the mail or follow us on Social Media.
|Company name||Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|Job Title||IT Operations Associate|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Type of Job||Elitimus Off-Campus Drive|
|Job location||Bangalore, Kolkata, NCR, Pune|
|Interview dates||Saturday, 22nd Jun 2019|
|Last Date to Reg||Wednesday, 20 Jun 2019|
Accenture Recruitment Important dates:
- Apply before: Wednesday, 19 Jun 2019
- Event Date: Saturday, 22nd Jun 2019
- Event Location: Bangalore, Kolkata, NCR, Pune
Accenture Off-Campus Drives Eligibility:
- BE / B.Tech students (across streams) who have graduated in the academic year 2019
- Mandate Documents required: All 8 Semester mark sheet along with Provisional Degree Certificate or Convocation Degree Certificate
- An aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above in graduation
- No standing backlogs at the time of application and joining.
- A maximum 1-year gap in education between 10th and graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Role Description: IT Operations professionals supporting infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
Accenture Off-Campus Drives Role Description:
IT Operations professionals supporting infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
Accenture Off-Campus Drives Knowledge and Skills:
IT operations – Cloud / Security / Network / Service Management /Service Now / Middleware(Database) / Workplace
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Fundamental technical know-how on system troubleshooting.
- Willing to work in 24×7 shifts.
- Willing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India basis business requirement.
- Must agree to take up Infrastructure Security related roles – i.e. Cloud / Security / Network / Service Management / Service Now / Middleware(Database) / Workplace.
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents/issues reported by the customer, predominantly through voice interaction and also through e-mail, chat and remote support.
Accenture Off-Campus Drives for BE / B.Tech – APPLY NOW
Join Our IT Jobs Whatsapp Group to get all updates through WhatsApp – JOIN NOW
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates