Amazon Walk-In Drive 2019 on Bangalore: Amazon is looking for dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates and Amazon Walk-In-Interview for hiring for Data Associate jobs on 14th and 5th June 2019. For more Information like how to apply for this Amazon Walk-In Drive and what are the documents are required for Amazon Walk-In Drive and Amazon Walk-In Drive on Bangalore job Description as provided on below. Once check all the mention details carefully and apply for this Amazon Bangalore Walk-In Drive Interviews For Graduation with Rs 2.25 LPA.
Amazon Walk-In Drive 2019
Amazon Walk-In Drive Interview on Bangalore – Important details:
|Job Title||Catalogue Associate|
|Type of Job||Walk-in Interview|
|Interview dates||4th and 5th June 2019|
|Salary||Rs 2.25 LPA|
Share this Information to all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Email Subscribe & Like Facebook Page To Get Daily Jntu Fast Result Updates For IT Jobs & Walk-In jobs & Off-campus Drives Notification
- Position: Catalog Associate
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Salary: Rs 2.25 LPA
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Date: 4th and 5th June 2019.
Amazon Walk-In Drive 2019 Mandatory Documents
- Updated Resume.
- Photo ID Proof.
- 2 Passport size Photographs.
- Candidates should have Pan Card and Government Id Proof
- Graduation in any stream.
- 0-2 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes BPOs, Operations processes where associates are required to handle large volume of data as part of their daily tasks and take decisions based on analysis of such data.
- Flexible in rotational & Night Shifts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong business communication skills ability to communicate with internal/external stakeholders clearly and concisely.
- Basics in MS Excel
- Strong analytical skills Ability to do high school level arithmetic.
- Familiarity with navigating the internet research techniques on the internet and finding required information quickly.
- The Catalog Associate is the entry-level role in the RBS organization. In this role, the individual works on one or more critical tasks for a particular retail product category.
- These tasks include (but are not limited to) populating/procuring content for the product catalogs on the Amazon Web Site, interacting/coordinating with vendors/manufacturers, identifying and correcting errors/complaints, maintaining records of work received and work performed.
- The individual is expected to perform these tasks by using fair judgment in understanding instructions provided by the Process Lead/Manager.
How to Apply For Amazon Walk-In Drive:
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in at the following venue on 4th and 5th June 2019.
- Date: 4th and 5th June 2019.
- Time: 9 AM to 12 PM
Amazon Recruitment Centre,
Ground Floor, Orion Building
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Opp. Soul Space Arena Mall,
K.R.Puram – Marathalli Ring Road,
Mahadevapura, Bangalore 560048.
Contact Person: Keerthana Dixit
JNTU Fast Results | Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below. MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates