AKNU Degree 2nd/4th/6th Semester Exam Results 2020: Adikavi Nannaya University is conducted on the regular and supply examination Results for B.A / B.Com (Gen/Comp/Hons) / B.Sc. / B.Sc.(H&HA)/ B.C.A. / B.B.A./ B.A ( OL ) Courses.
AKN University 2nd/4th/6th Sem (CBCS) Degree Exam Dates 2020:
|Name of the University||Adikavi Nannaya University|
|Name of the Examination||2nd/6th/4th UG Examinations June 2020|
|Status||Released 16th Oct 2020
02-11-2020 (2nd, 4th Sem)
|Categories||UG Time Table|
ANKU Regular and Backlog Examination Results 2020
ANKU Degree 2nd Semester Exam Results 2020 UG – CBCS II Semester (2015,16 & 17 AB)(Backlog) September 2020 – Results Link (Released On 2nd Novt 2020)
ANKU Degree 4th Semester Exam Results 2020 UG – CBCS IV Semester (2015,16 & 17 AB)(Backlog) September 2020 – Resuts Link (Released On 2nd Nov 2020)
ANKU Degree 6th Semester Regular & Backlog Exam Results 2020- Resuts Link (Released On 16th Oct 2020)
ANKU Regular Examination Results 2020
ANKU Degree 2nd Semester Exam Results Oct/Nov 20202 – Resuts Link (Not Yet Released)
ANKU Degree 4th Semester Exam Results Oct/Nov 20202 – Resuts Link (Not Yet Released)
Students those have failed in the examinations can apply for supplementary examinations. The Regular/supplementary examinations will be held in October month. Candidates can stay visiting the AKNU official portal, Aknu.edu.in for latest notifications and updates from the university.
1) College Check Lists, Grade Cards will be sent to the Principals of the concerned Colleges. The candidates are directed to Collect them from the concerned Principals on or after 06-11-2020 and not from the Office Of the Examination section of the University.
2) The results and Marks Statements issued will be cancelled at any time, if the information furnished by the candidate in the examination application is found incorrect.
3) Duplicate Marks Statements Will not be issued Within 30 (thirty) days from the date Of publication Of the results.
4) Copy of the Check List will be sent to the Principals of the concerned colleges for information. The Principals are requested to issue the marks statement to the candidates concerned only after affixing their College Stamp/Seal. Further they should maintain a permanent record with the signature, address of the candidates in token Of the receipt.
1) The candidates Of Adikavi Nannaya University Affiliated Degree Colleges Who are desiring Of Revaluation Of their valued answer scripts are required to apply in the prescribed Revaluation Format along With Revaluation Fee i.e. Rs.750/-( Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty Only) in respect of each script Of their respective course and Year/Semester and handover them to the concerned college principal, where they have studied on or before 18.11.2020
2) The specimen hand writing Of the candidate separately for each answer scrlpt to be revalued shall be enclosed to Revaluation Application. The candidate applying for the revaluation need not wait for the revaluation results and have to appear for the next examination as per the eligibility. The last date for receipt of revaluation application is 19.11.2020
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME:JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates.