AP Intermediate Revaluation/Recounting 2019 Details -Fee, Dates and Apply Process: The AP Inter 1st Year and AP Inter 2nd Year Results are released by AP Intermediate Board of Education in March Ending. The students who are not satisfied with the results are hereby can apply for AP Inter Revaluation and Apply for AP Inter Recounting which may increase the AP Inter Result 2019. Go through the article for more details to Apply AP Intermediate Recounting, Apply AP Inter Revaluation 2019 @bieaap.gov.in.
AP Intermediate Revaluation/Recounting 2019
AP Revaluation / Recounting, Supply Of Scanned Copy/Re-verification Of Valued Answer Scripts:
1. For 1st & 2nd Year candidates there is a chance for Recounting, a supply of scanned copy-cum- Reverification of valued answer scripts that increased the marks of students
The candidates who want to use these facilities have to pay an amount of
- Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) per paper for Recounting
- Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) per paper for Scanned copy/Re-verification of answer book,
through Mee Seva or AP Online center in online mode
2. The Candidates can also apply and pay their Revaluation Fee through APCFSS by logging on to https://apbie.apcfss.in/ and select Re-verification of valued Answer Scripts and supply of scanned copy in student’s services.
On payment of required fee at these centers, and submitting
- Intermediate Hall ticket Number,
- Date of Birth
- SSC Hall ticket Number
- Mobile Number
- e-Mail ID
The candidates’ details appear on the screen.
check Here – AP Intermediate 1st Year RV/RC results 2019
check Here – AP Intermediate 2nd Year RV/RC results 2019
3. The candidate has to select the subjects he/she wants to apply for Recounting / Scanned copy/re-verification and has to furnish his complete address, email ID and Mobile Number.
4. The Practice of sending application through Principal or directly to RIO Office / Board either in person or by post with DDs is dispensed with.
5. The candidate has to apply for his/her own answer book only. Obtaining a scanned copy of other candidates is an offense.
6. The last date for payment of fee towards Recounting / Scanned copy/re-verification will be updated soon. Students have to apply before the last date if not the Inter Revaluation will not be taken into consideration and the last date will not be extended at any cost.
The fee paid towards Recounting / Scanned copy /re-verification will be not refunded.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME:JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
~Check More Latest Updates~