AP Police Driver Operator Notification 2019: Andhra parades released the Driver Operator in Andhra Pradesh State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department Recruitment Notification. APSLPRB released 85 posts for all states in AP. In below we provide the details about the AP Police Driver Operator for Disaster Response & Fire Services recruitment notification.
AP Police Driver Operator Notification 2019:
AP Police Recruitment Notification 2019 – Important Details:
Here we provided the details about the AP police selection process and ap police Driver Operator recruitment details and more updates of ap police Results and Admit cards details on below and any information about police recruitment notification details feel free to ask on below.
|Post Title||AP Police Driver Operator for Disaster Response & Fire Services|
|Age Limit||18 to 30|
|Salary||Rs. 21230 – 63010|
APSLPRB Driver Operator Educational Qualification:
(i) SSC or any other examination recognized by the State Government as being equivalent to SSC.
(ii) Must possess current and clean Heavy Motor Vehicle License which must have been valid for a minimum period of two years as on the date of Notification
AP Police Driver Operator Selection Procedure/Scheme:
The Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Exam will be as follows:
- A) Physical Measurements and Driving Tests
- B) Driving Test
- C) Selection: The final selection will be strictly on the relative merit of the candidates in each category, as obtained by them based on their score in the Driving Test.
AP police Physical standards:
The candidates should meet the following requirements:-
a) Height: Must not be less than L67.6 cms.
b) Chest: Must not be less than 86.3 cms round the chest on full
inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.
- For All Other Candidates: 18 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 1st July 2018.
- For A person who is a local to Andhra Pradesh State and also working in Andhra Pradesh Police Department: Candidates must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st July 2018 i.e., must have been born not earlier than 2nd July 1986 and not later than 1st July 2000.
How to apply for AP Police Driver Operator Notification:
- Candidates must apply in the Application Form which can be purchased from the Office of the Superintendent of Police of the concerned District against cash payment of Rs. 10/- (Rupees ten only) between 10.30 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. from 29-01-2019 to 06-02-2019 on all working days. Applications obtained from any other source or xerox copies thereof will not be accepted.
- Application forms may be purchased by anyone other than the candidate also.
There will be no restriction on the number of applications sold to each individual.
- Eligible candidates should submit the application form (duly filled in) along
with the copies of the necessary certificates at the Office of the Superintendent of
Police of the concerned District from 29-01-2019 to 07-02-2019 on any working day in between 10.30 A.M. to 5.00 P.M
- A prescribed fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty Five only) in cash should be
remitted at the time of submission of each application form. Demand Drafts,
Cheques, Indian Postal Order etc., will not be accepted. SC/ST candidates are
exempted from paying this fee.
AP Police Recruitment Notification 2019 for Driver Operator:
Check AP police exam process and AP Police Physical Measurements and Driving Tests process and venue dates and Test places. And DRIVING Test marks are clearly mentioned on the below pdf. Once check the Ap Police Recruitment pdf after reading the above details.
AP Police Disaster Response & Fire Services recruitment – Starts from (29-01-2019)
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates