AP Polycet 2020 released the AP POLYCET Results 2020. So, students, Those Qualified candidates of AP-POLYCET-2020 are informed that the admission into
Polytechnics will be conducted AP Polycet Counseling. So we provided in below AP Polycet Counseling Dates 2020 and ap Polycet Web Options Entry Dates 2020. The detailed procedure of web-based counselling and other instructions will be made available at https://appolycet.nic.in.
AP Polycet Counseling Dates and Web Options Entry Dates 2020 – Released
AP Polycet Counseling Dates 2020 – Released
|AP POLYCET Counselling notification Release Date||10th October 2020|
|Upload of Documents & Fee Payment||12th to 16th October 2020|
|Document Verification Dates||14th to 17th October 2020|
|Dates for Web Options Entry||12th to 18th October 2020|
|The date for Web Options Change||Not Provided|
|Seat Allotment Date||20th October 2020|
|Dates to Join in Colleges||21st to 27th October 2020|
|Classes Start from||November 1st Week|
Share this Information to all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. This Message will help for someone, Please Do one share to spread this message
ONLINE CERTIFICATE SUBMISSION & PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE
All the candidates should submit certificates online from home or from any internet café
All the candidates should submit the following details for online verification through “Online Certificate Submission & Fee Payment” tab in the web site https://appolycet.nic.in
1) EWS certificate valid for the year 2020-21 for eligible OC candidates
2) Caste certificate submission for BC/SC/ST candidates
3) Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2017 to claim fee exemption
4) Region of study details(AU, SVU etc)
After the submission of the above documents, the candidate should pay the processing fee.
NOTE: For detailed procedure for the above visit instructions to candidates link in the website https://appolycet.nic.inPAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE
All the candidates from 1 to the Last Rank can pay the processing fee from 12.10.2020 to 17.10.2020. The fee amounts are given below,
- For OC/BC: Rs.700/-
- For SC/ST: Rs. 400/-
1. Processing fee can be paid through online using credit card or debit card or through
2. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out of fee receipt.
> During the payment of processing fee sometimes due to network delays
payment made by the candidate may not be successful. In such cases
candidates need to pay the processing fee once again and amount debited due
to the failure transaction will be remitted back into the respective account
within 4 working days from the date of payment. If the excess payments are
not remitted in 4 working days candidate has to send information like Hall
ticket number, Transaction Id, Date of Payment etc to the Email Id
firstname.lastname@example.org and action will be taken immediately for
a refund. Candidates are requested to note that only one payment will be taken
and excess paid will be refunded automatically.
> For refund issues contact: 8106876345
3. On payment of processing fee, Login Id Number will be provided through SMS for the
Mobile number furnished at the time of filing the application or modified mobile number to
all such candidates whose certificate data is verified through web services. For candidates
whose certificate data is incomplete an SMS is sent to attend for verification of certificates
at any Help Line Center (HLC)
4. On confirmation of the displayed data, the candidate can create a password.
5. Login id, Hall Ticket number, date of birth and password already created can be used to
enter the options from Internet facility available at Home/Internet Café/Helpline Center.
6. In respect of candidates whose data is incomplete/ not verified for such candidates a
message saying Candidate is not eligible. Contact Help Line Center for certificate
verification such candidates have to visit nearest help line center and get the certificates
verified and proceed for option entry.
SCHEDULE FOR DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR SC/ST/BC/OC (WHOSE DATA IS INCOMPLETE)AT HELP LINE CENTERS
(REPORTING TIME AT HLC 9.00 A.M. Everyday)
|14.10.2020||1 to 9000|
|15.10.2020||9001 to 24000|
|16.10.2020||24001 to 42000|
|17.10.2020||42001 to Last|
1. Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre, the ranks
are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help
Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly.
2. ST candidates have to attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centers marked
with ** only, see Annexure-II.
3. Candidates who are claiming special category viz: PH, CAP, NCC, SPORTS &
GAMES AND ANGLO-INDIAN CATEGORIES should attend certificate verification
at Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada only as per the schedule
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR PH, CAP, NCC, SPORTS & GAMES AND ANGLO-INDIAN CATEGORIES (REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. Everyday)
|14.10.2020||1 To the Last Rank (ANGLO-INDIAN, PH & CAP )|
|15.10.2020||1 To the Last Rank (SPORTS)|
|16.10.2020||1 To the Last Rank (NCC )|
|17.10.2020||1 To the Last Rank|
- PH – Physically handicapped (visual, hearing, orthopedically disabled).
- NCC- National Cadet Cops,
- Sports- Sports & Games,
- CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel.
SCHEDULE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS FOR ALL CANDIDATES
|DATE FOR CERTIFICATE
VERIFICATION AND EXERCISING OPTIONS
|12.10.2020 TO 18.10.2020||1||LAST RANK|
When Will Web Option Allotment Released?
Release of allotments on web at 20.10.2020
CHECK VERIFICATION STATUS
After successful payment of fee, the candidate should verify his/her eligibility status
through “Verification status” tab in the web sitehttps://appolycet.nic.in
After payment of processing fee Click on “Verification Status”
1. Enter Hall ticket Number and click on “Show” button.
2. The candidate details will be displayed and at the bottom of the screen the candidates
whose certificates got verified online will get display message “Candidate is eligible
for exercising options“ all such candidates need not go to Help line centers for
certificate verification and they have to proceed for option entry as per the schedule
given in the notification.
3. The candidates whose certificates are not verified online will get display “Candidate is
not eligible.Contact Help Line Center for certificate verification“ such candidates
have to go to Help line centers and get their certificates verified and they have to
proceed to option entry as per the schedule given in the notification
4. If the candidate is not agreeing with the data verified, candidate is directed to visit the
nearest Helpline Centre with all original certificates for verification.
5. Verified candidates need to check the eligibility for Fee Reimbursement, if it is displayed
as “NO” but you are eligible for Fee Reimbursement then after paying the Processing Fee
go to the nearest Helpline Centre with Original Income Certificate/Ration card to get Fee
6. Verify the mobile number displayed in the verification status for correctness as all the
counselling information will be sent to this mobile number only. If you want to change
your mobile number visit nearest Helpline Centre and request to change the mobile
number in writing to HLC coordinator.
7. The Candidate is requested to verify all the details displayed and if the candidate wishes
to change the data like Date of Birth, Gender, Region, Caste, Fee Exemption, Minority,
EWS eligibility, Mobile Number etc., approach nearby Help Line Center with original
certificates for verification.
per the schedule given in the notification for verification of the following original
certificates and two sets of Xerox copies,
1) APPOLYCET Hall ticket
2) APPOLYCET Rank Card
3) S.S.C or its Equivalent Marks memo(Original or Internet copy).
4) IV to X Study Certificate or Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no
institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of parents in A.P. for 10
years in case of non-local candidates.
5) EWS certificate valid for the year 2020-21 from MeeSeva,for OC candidates who want
to claim reservation under EWS category.
6) Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2017 for claiming tuition fee
7) Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved
8) Transfer Certificate
9) Local status certificate (if applicable)i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the
state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from 02-June-2014 to on/before
01-June-2021shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
10) PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-IndianCertificate if applicable.
a. In respect of PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by
the District Medical Board. Candidates who have disability of 40% and above
will only be considered under PH category.
b. CAP category candidates have to produce a certificate issued by ZillaSainik
Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service Men), Identity Card and Discharge Book
for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are
eligible under CAP Category. The decision of authorities of Sainik Welfareof A.P
is final in this matter.
c. Anglo-Indian Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Competent
Authority of their place of residence.
d. NCC & Sports – Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities.
The candidate should have represented from the state of AP
1. All the candidates need not go to Help Line Centers for verification of certificates and
for such of the candidates whose data is verified and data displayed and agreed by the
candidates can directly proceed for option entry.
2. For such of the candidates whose data is incomplete i.e data not verified online.
Such Candidates alone have to report to Help Line Centre and get data verified and
Proceed for option entry.
3. For any Help such as change of Mobile number or any corrections, candidates are
requested to approach nearest Help Line centers with valid proof.
On the last day of schedule, options last exercised by the candidate will be frozen and candidate
should take a print out. The options recorded in the server on the last day will alone be
considered for allotment of seats.
1) Allotments will be placed in Website https://appolycet.nic.inon 20.10.2020 after 06.00 PM.
2) Enter the LoginId, Hall Ticket Number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
3) Download the allotment order and report to the college.
Tuition Fee: Tuition fee payable after allotment is Rs. 4,700 (for Government and aided
Polytechnics) and Rs.25,000 per annum (in Private unaided Polytechnics and
Second Shift Engineering Colleges).The reimbursement of Tuition fee in respect of
all eligible candidates will be as per the orders issued by Government of Andhra
Pradesh from time to time.
NOTE: Original certificates need not be deposited in the college at the time of
AP POLYCET Counselling Centers for Final Phase Admissions
|Sl. No||Name of the Help Line Centre|
|1||Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam|
|2||M.R.A.G.R. Govt. Polytechnic, Vizianagaram|
|3||Government Polytechnic, Visakhapatnam|
|4||Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada|
|5||S.M.V.M. Polytechnic , Tanuku , W.G. Dist.|
|6||Government Polytechnic, Vijayawada|
|7||MBTS Govt. Polytechnic, Nallapadu , Guntur|
|8||D.A. Govt. Polytechnic, Ongole|
|9||Govt. Polytechnic , Venkateswarapuram , Nellore|
|10||S.V. Government Polytechnic, Tirupathi|
|11||Government Polytechnic – Women, Kadapa|
|12||Government Polytechnic, Anantapur|
|13||Sri G. Pulla Reddy Govt. Polytechnic, Kurnool|
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates