Here we provided the information regarding the AP SBTET Diploma Exam fee Online Procedure for Students those who are studying under SBTET Board and SBTET Government Colleges and Private colleges are the same AP SBTET Diploma Online Fee Procedure. This AP SBTET Examination Fee payment procedure through Online Help to pay the fee without moving any point or without standing any Internet centres You can pay AP Diploma Fee payment Process Through Online.
Step By Step Procedure to Pay Online Examination Fee:
Open the below-mentioned link
Andhra Pradesh – Click Here | Telangana – Click Here
- The application form will be opened.
- Please enter your Hall-Ticket number and click get details
- By clicking get details, you will get you details(PIN, Applicant name, Father name, Branch, Gender, List of your examinations with Year/semester, Scheme, Subject Code.
- Then Select Your Semester and Subjects.
- Click on show payment
- Fee for whole or part examination for correspondence cum contact course – Rs. 1000/-
- Fee for whole or part examination for pharmacy course – Rs. 675/-
- Fee for pass certificate for those who are appearing for regular Final Year/Semester – Rs.600/-
- Late Fee (penalty) – Rs 400/-
- Tatkal scheme (Including Examination Fee) – 3 Yr Dip.Regular/CCC/2 Yr. D.Pharm – Rs.300/-
- Assessment for Industrial Training Rs. 550/-
- Condonation Fee (Up to 10%) i.e. from above 65% and below 75% Rs. 600/-
6. Click on confirm payment
7. You will redirect to a payment gateway site i.e. the amounts will be obtained as you have selected above
8. Once the payment is confirmed. A receipt will be generated with the payment details.
9.Preserve the receipt for further use
If you have any doubts regarding this kindly comment below