Cambium Networks: Cambium Networks is a global-wide rooted company. It is a network provider based company that helps in connecting to the unconnected people, places things together. It serves with its clouding technology and manages in networking, Wi-fi and also PTP and PMP platforms.
Cambium Networks Off-Campus Drive for B.Tech/M.Tech Freshers- Dec 2019
Cambium Networks Off-Campus Drive Details
|Name of the Company||Cambium Networks|
|Position||Software Engineer – Full Stack Development|
|Registration Date||Open from 9th December 2019|
|Eligibility|| B.Tech / BE, M.Tech/M.E
Cambium Networks Off-Campus Drive – for B.E/B.Tech- M.E/M.Tech
Here The B.E/B.tech and M.E/M.Tech students are informed that Cambium Networks is going to hire the students who passed out 2018-2019 is informed to apply and utilize this opportunity. The Cambium Networks is offering or hiring as Software Engineer – Full Stack Development.
- Experience in developing enterprise-class applications
- Expert knowledge of web technologies (HTML/CSS)
- Strong knowledge of W3C standards
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Strong knowledge of development design patterns and Model-View-Controller principles
- At least one year of experience in AngularJS.
- Advanced level of experience on any JS frameworks/libraries like D3.JS, YUI, Backbone.JS, AngularJS, Underscore, Twitter Bootstrap.
- Self-starter, startup experience is a plus. Ability to work in an extremely dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of unit testing tools (e.g. jUnit, Selenium or Jasmine)
- Extremely comfortable with the performance and debugging tools like Firebug, YSlow, Charles, Fiddler, etc.
- Experience in integrating with back end service-oriented architecture preferably using JSON
- Some experience with HTML5 features, especially SVG, CSS 3, but also including offline cache manifest, local database, and canvas.
- Software Configuration Management tools such as SVN or git
- Experience in Cloud-Based UI architecture
- Should have experience in responsive UI design, capable of developing page considering both desktop & mobile devices
- Experience in cross-browser compatibility, usability and accessibility design issues
- Experience in code optimization and refactoring.
Eligibility Criteria in Detail
- CS, IT, IS & ECE ( 70 % and above throughout (X, XII, Eng))
- B.Tech / BE, M.Tech/M.E
- 2019 / 2018 batch
CTC: 4.5 LPA
- Round – 1 Online Test
- Round – 2 Technical F2F Interview
- Round – 3 HR Interview
*Joining Date: Immediate
How to apply for Cambium Networks Off-campus drive as a Software Engineer
The candidate’s freshers who are interested in doing jobs in MNC’s can follow the below procedure to apply for this job
- The candidates can go through the link given below.
- Then go fo apply.
- Get registered there, by giving your basic information.
- Submit all required data which is required for that position.
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates