Cognizant off campus drive: COGNIZANT (CTS) POOLED OFF CAMPUS DRIVE FOR 2017 & 2018 PASSED OUT B.E, B.TECH, M.E, M.TECH, MCA & M.SC STUDENTS. So once check the below process and in below we provided registration link for both postgraduate and undergraduate. Those how have the rank card of amcat are eligible for this drive they conducted the recruitment online test form the amcat platform. After registering through the below link they send mail regarding the online test results as per the lunk you can take the online exam and after completion of the online test selected candidates are received mail for the cts for further Technical and HR interview process at the company venue.
Cognizant off campus drive
Cognizant B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc Off Campus Drive 2018/2017 Passout:
|Job Role||Cognizant Engineer Trainee- Service Desk|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA & M.Sc|
|Type of Job||Off-campus Drive|
|Eligible||2017/ 2018 batch|
|Salary||INR 3,38,005/- per annum|
Cognizant jobs through the off-campus drive – Eligibility:
- 2017/ 2018 batch of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA & M.Sc (5 years integrated course)
- The consistent academic record of a minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Any students who have applied and waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift/domain.
- 2017 & 2018 Batch candidates with provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents, PAN Card & passport are only eligible to participate
Cognizant off campus drive date and time:
Interview Location: Chennai/Coimbatore/Bangalore/Hyderabad/Pune/Gurgaon/Kolkata. (This opportunity is open for all candidates across the country)
Cognizant off campus drive Selection Process
• Group Discussion
• Technical Interview
• Voice Assessment
• HR Discussion
Candidate Must Bring For Cognizant off campus drive
- Candidates must carry the following for the recruitment process – 2 Recent Photographs (both ears -visible in light background), Resume (max of 2 pages), all academic mark sheets & certificates (original & 1 photocopy) for verification.
- Candidates must carry 1 photocopy of their PAN Card, Aadhaar Card & passport (front & back page)
Registration Links For Cognizant off campus drive:
CTS(Cognizant) Off-campus drive for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc – Apply Now1
CTS(Cognizant) Off-campus drive for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc – Apply Now2
Related placement updates