Cognizant Walk-in Drive 2019 for Degree: Cognizant conducting the Walk in interview for Any Degree Process Executive (International Voice Process) role for all 2016, 2017, 2018 pass outs are eligible for this Cognizant Walk-in Drive On 23, 24, 25th Jan 2019 for more details and document to carry details on below.
Cognizant Walk-in Drive 2019 for degree:
Cognizant Walk-in Drive 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Process Executive (International Voice Process)|
|Salary||Rs 1.8 LPA|
|Venue Date||23 to 25 January 2019|
- Degree: Any Graduate
- Year of Passing: 2016, 2017 & 2018 pass outs
- Experience: 0 – 6 months experience only applicable
- Skill: International Voice Process
- Shift: Night Shifts (24*7 shifts)
- Candidates with excellent communication are only applicable to this process
- Candidates must be willing to work in night shift (Australian Shift)
Share this Information to all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Email Subscribe To get check Daily jntu fast result Recruitment Updates and Jobs Notification
Job Description :
- Align individual goals with team objectives (work cohesively with the team)
- Complete mandated training days for self
- Perform quality tasks for the team as an additional responsibility
- Ensure quality monitoring and audits for the Process Executives to identify areas of improvement for the team or individuals; feed information to the trainer and/or conduct refresher training
- In the absence of the PL and TL, perform the following tasks when assigned:
- Handle escalation calls
- Communicate and manage transport delays
- Interview Date: 23rd Jan to 25th Jan 2019 (Wednesday-Friday)
- Interview Time: 10.30 am – 12.30 pm
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Private Limited,
7th floor, New No.165, Old No.110,
Menon Eternity Building, St. Marys Road,
This document is mandatory for the Cognizant Walk-in Drive 2019. Those who have attended the Cognizant Walk-in Drive you must take the following documents for walk-in interview.
- Updated Resume
- Original Govt ID proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID / Passport
- Mention Natasha HR on top of the resume
- Education criteria Minimum 15 (10+2+3 / 4) years of education
- Candidates with standing arrears are not eligible, should be a graduate
- The interview will be a day-long process
- Parking facility is not available inside Cognizant premises
- Referrals are invited
- Candidates attended an interview in the last 3 months is not eligible.
How to apply for Cognizant Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 23 January 2019 to 25 January 2019.
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates