CSIR Recruitment 2019: Central salt and marine chemicals research (CSIR) is Recruiting the B.Tech/B.E/Diploma/Degree Freshers. In below we provided the details about the CSIR Notification. So Follow the instructions and in below click on the apply link and download the application form and fill with the application with correct details and talk that application along with the mandatory documents.
Here you have any doubts about csir recruitment, csir net 2018 application form, csir recruitment 2019, csir net question papers, csir net 2019 online application form, csir admit card, csir june 2019 result, csir net syllabus comment on below we provided as soon as possible.
|Type of Job||Walk-In Interview|
|Job location||Bhavnagar (Gujarat)|
|Last dates to Apply||2019-02-13|
|Salary||Based Project Assistant Levels|
CSIR Recruitment 2019 for Freshers:
Share this Information to all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Email Subscribe To get check Daily jntu fast result Recruitment Updates and Jobs Notification
CSIR Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
- Interview /written test
Positions: Project Assistant Level I, II & III
Total Vacancies: 25
- Project Assistant Level I – 5 Posts
- Project Assistant Level II – 19 Posts
- Project Assistant Level III – 1 Post
- Project Assistant Level I: Rs.15,000/Month
- Project Assistant Level II: Rs.25,000/Month
- Project Assistant Level III: Rs.28,000/Month
Job Location: Bhavnagar (Gujarat)
CSIR Recruitment 2019 Mandatary documents:
- You are requested to bring with you an application giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the photocopies of certificates/ testimonials
- Original Certificate(s), Mark sheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications and the certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
- Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
- The applicants employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization should bring “No Objection Certificate” from present employer, otherwise will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
CSIR Recruitment 2019 – APPLY NOW
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates