Deloitte Recruitment 2020: Business Technology Analysts at Deloitte are expected to develop strong technical skills in the system/ technology area you are working in. Deloitte scheduled to hire Technology Analyst for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. Here in below check the Deloitte Recruitment 2020 through Amcate scorecard candidates can eligible for this Drive as conduted by Deloitte careers in Hyderabad for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2020.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2020 For B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA at Hyderabad
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2020 for Technology Analyst | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA | Hyderabad
|Job Title||Technology Analyst- Risk & Financial Advisory|
|Type of Job||Off-campus drive|
|Joining dates||Immediate joining|
- Bachelor’s in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech) – Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science and other Circuital Branches
- Master’s in Engineering (M.E./M.Tech) /Master’s in Science(M.S)/Master’s in Computer Application (MCA) – Cyber Security or Computer Science
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no current backlog
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written,verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global, virtual platform
- Should demonstrate a higher sense of ownership, attention to detail and process adherence.
- Should be client-centric and focus on solving the client reported issues in the most impactful way
- Moderate analytical and problem-solving skills to identify areas of continuous improvement
- Moderate computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, programming foundations,
- Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good grasp of the cyber-security and risk domains would be an added plus
- Profoundly curious and agile
- Inclination to solving complex and challenging problems would be an added plus
- Improving operational performance by analyzing our clients’ information technology (IT) controls and processes across security and risk management operations
- Supporting various live applications related to data privacy and security controls
- Provide managed services programs through ITIL aligned processes and approach to sustain highly secure and available mission-critical systems and address software vulnerabilities
- Establishing methods for monitoring “smart” devices connected to enterprise network
- Perform continuous monitoring and security analytics as part of SOC
- Handle incident response support, troubleshoot, problem-solve, and simplify complex technical issues for clients as part of operations
Deloitte Interview Location:
Hyderabad/Bangalore (Please Note: Exact Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Deloitte Interview Process:
- Online test Through amcat
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply For Deloitte Recruitment 2020:
After applying for this job and check more IT Walkins Jobs updated and more Walk-ins and off-campus drives updated on the home page of jntufastresult.com website. Here we provided the application link to apply for Deloitte Recruitment 2020 B.E / B.Tech /MCA Freshers As Business Analyst job openings.
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates