Expedia Off Campus Drive 2020: Expedia Group is conduting the Off-Campus Drive as Associate Software Engineer. This Expedia Group Bachelor of Arts / Science or Bachelor of Engineering / Technology degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is preferred.
Expedia Off Campus Drive For Freshers 2020 Pass Outs
Expedia Recruitment 2019 Important Details:
|Job Title||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Arts / Science or Bachelor of Engineering / Technology degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is preferred|
|Experience||0-3 years in software|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India|
|Interview dates||Informed through Mail|
Expedia Recruitment Freshers 2020 Pass Outs
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, debug, and modify components of software applications and tools
- Contribute to requirement definition process
- Drive technical implementation at the application/product level for small projects
- Work with support to design, spec, and schedule a component or feature
- Provide quality implementation and testing of a component or feature with peer and manager support
- Provide improvements to solutions for a given problem
- Resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur with help from peers or managers. Follow through on details and drive issues to closure with help from peers or managers.
- Support development of documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance
- Collaborate with and learn from all members of technical staff.
Who you are:
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Arts / Science or Bachelor of Engineering / Technology degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is preferred, graduating in 2020
- General understanding of the software development life cycle and agile development methodology
- Strong object-oriented programming, comfortable with front-end development and design skills in any language. More preference is placed on Java but talent trumps languages
- Ability to debug code and understanding of unit testing concepts
- Passion for building high-quality software quickly through iterative development
- Experience with web services and service-oriented architecture is preferred
- Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Critical thinking: there are always options; you will be adept at identifying them, evaluating options and concisely communicate them to your peers.
Amazon Recruitment Registration Link 2019:
Share this Information to all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Miss our Updates and then follow us Through Email Inbox Updates & Facebook Page To Get Daily Jntu Fast Result Updates For IT Jobs & Walk-In jobs & Off-campus Drives Notification.
Join Our Community To Get all updates – JOIN NOW
Expedia Off-Campus Drive As Associate Software Engineer 2019– APPLY NOW
More IT Jobs: Check Here
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates: