Genpact Careers: Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions and use this Genpact Off-campus Drive 2019 Opportunity for all the 2019 and 2018 and 2017 pass outs graduates and then apply for this notification through the below link.
Genpact Off-campus Drive 2019
|Job Title||Management Trainee, Tester|
|Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Type of Job||Off-campus drive|
|Eligibility||All PassOuts Up to 2019.|
Genpact Off-campus Drive 2019 – Details:
Job Role: Management Trainee
Primary Location: India-Bangalore
Education Level: Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
- QA Automation Engineer with experience in Manual Testing
- Responsible for detailed understanding of the requirements, workflow, and analysis, preparation of test cases and maintenance.
- Designing automation test frameworks and scripts for test automation projects.
- Responsible for preparation of Test Suite Manual, prepare test procedures and perform test execution.
- Minimum qualifications: Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Preferred qualifications: Graduate/Post-graduate in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science Engineering.
How to Apply For Genpact Recruitment Drive 2019:
Genpact recruiting the Graduate/Post-graduate in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science Engineering use this opportunity and share this information all your friends to apply and after apply Genpact Careers updates the exam dates and selection process. Now apply to follow the below link and check more IT Jobs in India On this web page portal.
Join Our IT Jobs Whatsapp Group to get all updates through WhatsApp – JOIN NOW
Genpact Off-campus Drive 2019 – APPLY NOW
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates