Google Interview Questions: AdWords Associate & Quantitative Compensation Analyst & Engineering Manager:
Google Interview Questions on Quantitative Compensation Analyst
- What is the yearly standard deviation of a stock given the monthly standard deviation?
- How many resumes does Google receive each year for software engineering?
- Anywhere in the world, where would you open up a new Google office and how would you figure out compensation for all the employees at this new office?
- What is the probability of breaking a stick into 3 pieces and forming a triangle?
Google Interview Questions on Engineering Manager
> You’re the captain of a pirate ship, and your crew gets to vote on how the gold is divided up. If fewer than half of the pirates agree with you, you die. How do you recommend apportioning the gold in such a way that you get a good share of the booty, but still survive?
Google Interview Questions on AdWords Associate
- How would you work with an advertiser who was not seeing the benefits of the AdWords relationship due to poor conversions?
- How would you deal with angry or frustrated advertisers on the phone?
Related Google Interview Questions:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Mail us at Any Time: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Our Team Will Give Reply To you as soon as possible