Google Interview Questions for Software Engineer in Test
- Efficiently implement 3 stacks in a single array.
- Given an array of integers which is circularly sorted, how do you find a given integer?
- Write a program to find the depth of a binary search tree without using recursion.
- Find the maximum rectangle (in terms of area) under a histogram in linear time.
- Most phones now have full keyboards. Before there three letters mapped to a number button. Describe how you would go about implementing spelling and word suggestions as people type.
- Describe recursive mergesort and its runtime. Write an iterative version in C++/Java/Python.
- How would you determine if someone has won a game of tic-tac-toe on a board of any size?
- Given an array of numbers, replace each number with the product of all the numbers in the array except the number itself *without* using division.
- Create a cache with a fast lookup that only stores the N most recently accessed items?
- How to design a search engine? If each document contains a set of keywords and is associated with a numeric attribute, how to build indices?
- Given two files that have a list of words (one per line), write a program to show the?
- Google Interview: Quantitative Compensation Analyst?
- How many resumes does Google receive each year for software engineering?
- Anywhere in the world, where would you open up a new Google office and how would you figure out compensation for all the employees at this new office?
- What is the probability of breaking a stick into 3 pieces and forming a triangle?
Google Interview Questions for Software Engineer in Test Pdf
Related Google Interview Questions:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Mail us at Any Time: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Team Will Give Reply To you as soon as possible