JNTUH management quota certificates Verification Guidelines: Guidelines for management quota and spot admission candidates original certificates Verification/Ratification for the Academic Year 2018-19. In below we provided all details for Guidelines of JNTUH.
JNTUH management quota certificates Verification Guidelines
Procedure for JNTUH management quota certificates Verification:
The principal is requested to submit the following documents on or before the cutoff date to complete verification for eligibility otherwise the admission of the candidate is invalid.
1. A Soft copy of all programs, branch wise admitted candidates details in the format enclosed.
2. Provisional Approval / Ratification copy of Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
3. Original copy of paper notification issued for 30% of Management quota/Spot admissions etc. and
SW-II and SW-III admissions published Leading News Papers.
4. Copy of latest intake sanctioned, branch wise, for the academic year 2018-19 by the University.
5. Recognization copy of the University by AICTE / UGC for the candidates who qualified their
qualifying examination from the Universities out side of Telangana State / Andhra Pradesh.
6. A list of admitted candidates under convener quota branch wise.
7. A separate list of admitted candidates under management quota & a separate list of admitted
candidates under Spot admissions with specialization wise.
Submit photocopies of following certificates along with two Passport size photographs for the candidates not admitted through Convener.
(i) Rank Card & Hall Ticket (TS EAMCET/TSECET/TSICET/TSPGECET)
(ii) S.S.C. or Equivalent certificate
(iii) Intermediate or Equivalent certificate
(iv) Transfer Certificate
(v) Caste Certificate
(vi) Migration Certificate if required
(vii) Convocation Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate & Memorandum of Marks of
Qualifying Examination (CMM) for PG admissions only.