HPE Off Campus Drive: Hewlett Packard Enterprise is conduting the off-campus drive as Test Automation Engineering Intern and Cloud Automation Engineering Intern at Bangalore Location. This job belongs to Bangalore Jobs and Internship jobs in Bangalore as Cloud Automation Engineering and Testing Automation Engineering.
HPE Recruitment Drive 2020
|Job Title||Test Automation Engineering Intern and Cloud Automation Engineering Intern|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Job Type||Graduate Program and Internships|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Recruitment Process:
- Currently pursuing BS or MS in CS, CE or Computer Networking or related with 1-2 years’ experience preferred.
- Excellent aptitude for programming/SW Development in high-level programming languages such as C or C++ along with in-depth knowledge of data structures and database.
- Solid understanding of Networking fundamentals a plus; Networking certifications (CWNA, CCNA or CCNP or CCIE) is a plus.
Skills & Experience
- Strong fundamentals in scripting languages such as Python, Perl, Tcl/Expect, PHP/MYSQL
- Worked on automation framework design and maintenance
- Familiarly and working knowledge of networking protocols. 802.11, VoIP is preferred.
- Hands-on usage and exposure over Radius, AAA
- Understands how to operate Wire-Shark, Omni-Peek
- Team player – highly motivated to drive things technically
- Good analytical and technical skills
- Exposure to 802.1x a plus
- Exposure to IPv6 a plus
- Exposure to UI tools like Selenium. HTML, Java, jsp, AngularJS, Jquery, would be a plus
- QA & test automation in a test-driven, production environment
- Driving production-level test infrastructure development, automation
- Developing tooling, services for reporting & monitoring of a production platform
- Creating tools, processes for automation & verification of app deployment
- Troubleshooting & fixing service issues
- Thinking creatively about how to proactively address customer concerns & preventing issues from spiralling.
- Self-motivated, Self-starter, Self-organized
- A disciplined approach to test software development
- Good documentation skills
- Works effectively with cross-functional and remote team members
- Recognizes the importance of internal and external deadlines
- Works effectively under pressure
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills
- Must be able to succeed with minimal resources and minimal supervision
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment.
- Work-life balance and support for career development.
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
How To Register For HPE Off Campus Drive 2019:
Students can go through the Hewlett Packard Enterprise as Test Automation Engineering Intern and Cloud Automation Engineering Intern. So students can go through the below links and apply HPE recruitment Drive 2019.
Join Our Community To Get all updates – JOIN NOW
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Hiring as Software Engineer Jobs 2019 – APPLY NOW
More IT Jobs: Check Here
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates: