Infosys Off-campus Drive 2019: Infosys is conducting the off-campus drive Across India for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc of 2020 batch. All the passOuts 2020 years can eligible for this drive and CTC is BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/ME/M.Tech – INR 3.6 LPA. Apply as soon as possible for Infosys Off-campus Drive through the below link. Please check all the Eligibility and Desired Candidate Profile before applying the application and further details like exam dates and hall ticket are intimated for your register mails.
Infosys Off-campus Drive 2019
|Job Title||System Engineer|
|Type of Job||Off-campus Drive|
|Event location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 3,60,000/- per annum|
Infosys Off-campus Drive 2020 Batch- Details
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Category: IT | Software
- Job Position: Systems Engineer
- Salary: Rs. 3,60,000/- per annum
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, EIE, MECH, CIVIL, AUTO, Aeronautical, Chemical & Biotechnology disciplines only) MCA, MSc (Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, IT).
- 2020 Passouts Only.
Share this Information to all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups.
- Students who possess an aggregate of 60% or 6 CGPA in Class X, XII and aggregate of 68% or 6 CGPA in Diploma, Under Graduation/Post Graduation without any active/standing backlogs, only need apply.
- Job Description varies based on the candidate skill set and would be informed to the selected candidate at the time of training.
- Student to be good at the subjects which they have studied with good academic track record.
- Selected students will be further trained in a particular technology during the course of their training program in Mysore.
- Bond Period: 1 year Service agreement.
- 1st round: Online test.
- 2nd round: Technical & HR interview.
Online Test Pattern:
- Test-Section I/Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytical Thinking – 25 minutes – 15 questions.
- Test-Section II/ Mathematical critical thinking and Logical reasoning – 35 minutes – 10 questions.
- Test Section III/Test of communicative English – 35 minutes – 40 questions.
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Ltd and/or Infosys Group Company (such as – Infosys BPO) selection process in the last 9 months.
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any location as required by Infosys.
- Candidate should be willing to work in different technologies as required by Infosys.
- Only Telangana Students are eligible for this drive.
Last Date To Apply: 30th September 2019, 11.00 AM.
How to Apply For Infosys Off-campus Drive 2019:
After applying for this job and check more IT Jobs updated and more Walk-ins and off-campus drives updated on the home page of jntufastresult It jobs website. Here we provided the application link to apply for Infosys Off-campus Drive 2019.
Infosys Off-campus Drive 2019 For 2020 Pass Outs- Click Here
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates