JEE Final Results: Junior Engineers Examination has conducted exams for (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contract) in 2017 that final results are Declaration on 15/10/2018. In below we provided official notification pdf download the official jee final results pdf and check the jee results.
Junior Engineers Examination (JEE) Final Results
- Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination, 2017 – Paper II was held on 29.04.2018. The result of Paper-II for calling candidates for Document Verification was declared on 22.06.2018.
- On the basis of Cut-Off marks fixed by the Commission in Paper-II, 1280 candidates qualified in Civil Engineering and 319 candidates qualified in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering for Document Verification.
- Consequent upon Document Verification, 341 candidates have finally qualified for appointment. Allocation of Posts and Departments to the qualified candidates has been made on the basis of ‘merit-cum-order of preference of Departments’ exercised by the candidates at the time of Document Verification. Keeping in view the vacancy position, category-wise details of the 341 candidates (256 Civil Engineering, 40 Electrical Engineering and 45 Mechanical Engineering) qualified for appointment to the posts in different Departments are given below:-
JEE Final Results Categories
SC ST OBC UR TOTAL OH HH
Vacancies 49 25 88 179 341 03 05
Candidates recommended 49 25 89* 178** 341 03^ 05^^
- Category wise break-up of the candidates selected for the posts of Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contract) along with the total marks obtained by the last selected candidates are given below. In cases where candidates are selected against horizontal vacancies (i.e. 4-OH & 5-HH), total marks of such last selected candidates are reflected against their respective horizontal category, not against their vertical category (1-SC, 2-ST, 6-OBC, 9-UR).
I. Civil Engineering:
- Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering:
*No vacancy is available for candidates of Category ‘9’ because a candidate from Horizontal Category (HH) has been selected against this vacancy. 01 OBC+HH candidate has qualified for vacancy reserved for HH Category at UR+HH standard.
Note 1: Candidates selected against horizontal vacancies have been shown in their vertical categories as well.
Note 2: Rows corresponding to Posts and Categories with ‘Nil’ reported vacancies, have not been included in these tables.
Note 3: Category and Preferences for which candidate is eligible has been taken from Online Verified Data.
Explanation of Postcodes:
- Resolution of Tie cases: In the case where more than one candidates have secured the equal aggregate marks, the tie has been resolved by applying the following methods one after another in the order given below:
(i) Total marks in Paper-II. (ii) Total marks in Paper-I. (iii) Date of birth, with older candidate, placed higher. (iv) Alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates appeared.
- There are some candidates in the Select List whose candidatures have been kept as provisional by the concerned Regional Offices. Concerned User Departments may check the eligibility of such candidates thoroughly at the time of nomination.
- The final result of this examination is available on the Commission’s website i.e. . Marks of the candidates will be uploaded on the Commission’s website shortly.
Under Secretary (C1/1) 15.10.2018
- SSC CGL Trial-1 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/Previous Papers 2018 Download
- AP unemployment scheme | Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme | Mukhyamantri Yuva nestham Scheme
- AP Govt Recruitment 2018 – 18450 Posts For Police, Medical, Teachers & Groups
- GATE 2019 EXAM NOTIFICATION -Registration, Exam Date, Syllabus, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria