Procedure to Apply For JNTUA Duplicate Marks Memos Through Online:
1. Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “The Registrar JNTU Anantapur” payable at Anantapur on any nationalized bank for Rs. 200/- per marks memo, Rs.500/- per provisional certificate, Migration and CMM certificate & Rs.3000/- per Original Degree Certificate. Payment can also be made through SBI Challan Power Jyothi A/c 32950804752 and the University copy of the challan has to be enclosed.
2) Police enquiry and non-traceable certificate.
3) An affidavit on the stamp paper of Rs.100/- issued by the Notary (Advocate)
4) Filled in application in the prescribed proforma signed, duly stamped and forwarded through the principal of the concerned college where the applicant has studied.
1) The duplicate certificate will be sent to the principal of the college concerned only, under intimation to the candidate.
2) If the original certificate is soiled, torn or damaged, the same should be enclosed. In such cases, police enquiry certificate and affidavit are not required.
Following certificates should be sent along with application without fail:
1. Original Police Enquiry certificate to the effect that the certificate/ Marks Memo is lost beyond recovery and the enquiries have been made to trace the original certificate but in vain.
2. An affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper/special adhesive stamp worth of Rs. 100/- by 1st class Magistrate/ Notary (as per proforma)
3. Bank demand draft/challan for Rs.200/- for duplicate marks memo, Rs. 500/- for provisional certificate, Migration & CMM certificate & Rs. 3000/- for Original Degree.
If the spoiled certificate is available or in case any pieces of it are available they may be sent to this office along with the application. In case the damaged original certificate is enclosed, police enquiry certificate and affidavit are not required.
Application Form for JNTUA Duplicate Marks Memos – Application Form
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates