JNTUA MBA Hall Ticket forms: JNUTA is relesed the JNTUA MBA I & II Sem (R14) Registration & Hall Ticket forms. So download jntua MBA hall tickets form for JNTUA MBA I Sem (R14) Reg and JNTUA MBA I Sem (R14) Reg on below.
JNTUA MBA Hall Ticket forms
JNTUA MBA I & II Sem (R14) Fees Details
- For the last chance Rs.2000/- (Irrespective no. of subjects)
- For the whole examination: Rs.900/- (for regular examinations only)
- For each Theory / Practical subject: Rs.600/- (for supplementary examinations only)
- Memorandum of Marks: Rs .10/-
- Cost of application: Rs.5/-
Apply for JNTUA MBA I & II Sem (R14) Hall Ticket forms:
Note: No Application is accepted unless the candidate pays the prescribed fees along with the fees for marks memorandum within the stipulated time.
JNTUA MBA I & II Sem (R14) Instructions:
- Candidates are instructed to be very careful about the entries. All entries must be in the candidate’s handwriting. Candidates will be held responsible for any wrong entry.
- The University reserves the right to cancel the entry of the candidate at any level when it came to know that admission to the examination or college is against the rules.
- Any false or incorrect statement in the application will render the candidate liable to disciplinary action.
- A challan/demand draft drawn on any nationalized bank for the exam fee including a fee for a memorandum of marks, in favor of the Registrar, JNT University Anantapur, payable at Anantapur should be enclosed to the application.
- The application should be submitted through the Principal / Head of respective college /unit for more believe this jntu fast result page download above official pdf form.
HOW TO Download JNTUA MBA I & II Sem (R14) Registration & Hall Ticket forms:
- Candidates can check the JNTUA MBA Hall Ticket Registration forms from the official website or from the link which we are given in the PDF Format on above.
- Click on the “Download Link”.
- Now save or take the printout of PDF.