JNTUA MCA 4th Sem Exam Fee Notification: jntua released jntua mca exam fee notification for MCA II Semester Supplementary Examinations March 2020 ( 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 regular and 2019 lateral entry admitted batches only) and The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 18-03-2021 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule is given below.
JNTUA MCA IV RSupply Exam Notification Nov 2020
JNTUA 4th Sem MCA Supply Exam Fee Information 2020
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA MCA 4th Sem Fee Notification|
|Category||jntua Exam Fee Notification|
JNTUA MCA 4th Sem Exam March 2021 – Eligibility:
JNTUA McA 4th semester Regular & Supplementary Examinations March 2021
- McA 4th semesters Regular/Supplementary Examinations March 2021 ( 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 regular and 2019 lateral entry admitted batches only)
JNTUA MCA 4th Sem Exam Fee Dates 2021:
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 18-03-2021 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below
1. Without Late Fee : 03-03-2021
2. With Late Fee of Rs. 100/- : 05-03-2021
3. With Late Fee of Rs.1000/- : 08-03-2021
4. With Late Fee of Rs.3000/- : 10-03-2021
5. With Late Fee of Rs.5000/- : 15-03-2021
JNTUA MCA 4th Sem Examination Fee Payment 2021 – Details:
- Whole Examination [For Regular Only] : Rs. 900/-
- Each Theory/Practical Subject [For Supplementary Only] : Rs. 600/-
- Memorandum of Marks : Rs. 10/-
- Cost of Application : Rs. 5/-
JNTUA MCA IV Sem Regular/Supply Fee Notification 2020 – Instructions
(i) Applications are available at the office of the Principal and duly filled-in applications should be handed over in the college office along with the necessary fee.
(ii) Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfil the academic requirements of the University.
(iii) Applications for regular examinations should be submitted along with attested photocopies of SSC of the student.
(iv) Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along with attested
photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
(v) Principals have requested to verify the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect of malpractice/court cases/credits.
(vi) The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations.
(vii) Detailed timetables will be notified in the website www.jntua.ac.in under ‘Examinations’.
(viii) For the students due date to submit the registration forms at the college exam branch is one day before the ‘last date.
JNTUA MCA 4th Sem Regular/Supply Exam Notification 2020 – Download Offical notification
- To conduct Project Viva Voce & Lab Examinations from 09.03.2021 to 17.03.2021
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along with attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student
JNTUA MCA IV Sem Regular/Supply Exam TimeTables
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below. MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Updates