JNTUA PharmD PB 1st year Exam Results: The JNTU Anantapur is going to declare the results for Pharm.D I Yera results. As the students of PharmD Who are studying in the 2nd Year can get their results which are going to release soon by the JNTU Anantapur. The students who gave the exam in the month of Dec 2020 are waiting for the JNTUA results. follow the JNTUA page to get more notification about the results of JNTUA PharmD PB results.
JNTUA Pharm.D PB 1st year Exam Results 2020
JNTUA Pharm.D- PB 1st Year Regular & Supply Exam Results 2020
|Name of the University||JNTUA|
|Year of Study||I Year|
|Exam conduted||Dec 2020|
Check the results of JNTUA 1st year PharmD Results:
- The students of JNTUA PharmD (PB) 1st-year results Can go through the link JNTUA.
- Here you will find the JNTUA official website and get the results page.
- Just click on your course result
- Do enter your Hall Ticket No and press Enter Key.
- Now you can see your results on the screen just go for Ctrl+P for copy and paste.
JNTUA Pharm.D (PB) Examinations Results December 2020
JNTUA Pharm.D (PB) I Year (R17) Regular & Supplementary Examinations Dec 2020 – Results Link (Released on 24th March 2021)
The candidates who wish to apply for jntua pharm.d PB 1st year results recounting of theory external marks/challenge valuation/photocopy of answer script should submit the requisitions to their Principals along with the attested statement of marks with necessary fee on or before 08.04.2021
JNTUA Pharm.D (PB) I Year (R17) Supplementary Examinations, Jan/Feb 2020 – Results Link
JNTUA Pharm.D (PB) I Year (R17) Regular & Supplementary Examinations, July/August 2019 – Results Link
Online Apply Method for Recounting/Re-Valuation/Challenge valuation
The students of PharmD who are not satisfied with the results which are released by the JNTUA can go for recounting, revaluation and challenge valuation. Here you can apply through the online process we will help you to how to apply for RC/CV/RV.
- There is no recounting for laboratory external
- The processing fee for recounting (non-refundable) for each theory external is Rs.100/-
- The fee for challenge valuation is Rs. 10,000/- per subject
- The fee for photo copy of answer scripts is Rs. 1500/- per subject
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts / Complaints Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates