JNTUA Soft Skills & Personality Development: In this year Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur has conducted the One Week FDP on Soft Skills & Personality Development on 10 to 14 Dec 2018. IN below we provided all the information and how to register for One Week FDP on Soft Skills & Personality Development. check the details carefully and apply.
JNTUA Soft Skills & Personality Development
Objectives for JNTUA Soft Skills & Personality Development program:
- To create awareness on the
significance of soft skills for the
- To improve the professional dedication of teachers.
- To equip teachers to teach academic subjects more effectively
by blending their soft skills with hard skills.
- To inspire their students with
- To make them superior human
MBA Dept Seminar Hall,
Teachers and Research Scholars
Social and emotional intelligence
Plasticity principle in Personality
Problem Solving and team building
Time Management & Stress
How to Apply For One Week FDP on Soft Skills & Personality Development:
- Applicants should apply in the prescribed format.
- Lodging and boarding for the outstation participants will be provided at JNTUACEA guesthouse/hostel at free of cost.
- There is a maximum of 30 seats for outstation participants.
- A registration fee of Rs.1000/- (refundable after completion of the FDP) is to be paid for the FDP in the form of a DD drawn in favor of Principal. Humanities.
- JNTUACEA payable at SBI JNTUEC Branch, Anantapur.
- The DD should be sent to the provided address and a scanned copy to email@example.com.
Important Dates for JNTUA FDP
- Last date for receipt of applications: 6th December 2018
- Intimation to the participants: 7th Dec.2018
Download official Notification for Soft Skills & Personality Development:
One Week FDP on Soft Skills & Personality Development from 10 to 14 Dec 2018 – JNTUA File Download