Studnets can go through the below provided Regular/ Supplementary examination fee notifcation for 1st eyar 2nd semester of R16/R18 Regulation. Those who are applied the jntuh b.tech 1-2 sem exam fee on or before the exam dates they only eligible to get JNTUH B.tech 1-2 Sem Hall tickets 2020.
JNTUH B.Tech 1-2 Sem Exam Fee Notification April 2020
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Examination||JNTUH B.Tech 1-2 Sem Exam fee Notification|
|Category||jntuh Fee notification|
JNTUH 1-2 Sem B.Tech Regular/Supply Exam Fee Details:
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 16-07-2020 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule is given below.
- I B.Tech. II Sem.(R18) – Regular/ Supplementary
- I B.Tech. II Sem.(R16) – Supplementary
|S.No||Registration||Start Date||End Date|
|1||Exam Registration Without Late Fee||16-03-2020||26-03-2020|
|2||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.100/-||27-03-2020||03-04-2020|
|3||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.1000/-||14-03-2020||02-07-2020|
|4||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.2000/-||03-07-2020||04-07-2020|
|5||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.5000/-||05-07-2020||14-7-2020|
|6||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.2000/-||15-07-2020||Till the end of the exam|
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS) : Rs. 760/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) : Rs. 360/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 460/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 560/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 760/-
1. In case of Physical Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) as per University letter No. JNTUH/EB/Concessions to Handicapped students / 2010(1), dt.26-04-2010,with relevant documental evidence are eligible for exemption of examination fee payment.
2. For the students applied for RC/RV, if the results are not declared by the time of start of registrations for exams., the students are advised to register as per the time schedule given in this notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the student passes the examination in RC/RV results, the examination fee paid for passed subjects will be refunded by the concerned Principals and the registrations of that student in that subject will be automatically deleted.
JNTUH B.Tech 1-2 Sem (R18/R16) Regular/Supple Notification April 2020 – Download Here