JNTUH CBT Exam Fee Notification 2019: JNTU Hyderabad released the B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Computer Based Test (CBT) for I Year II Semester, II Year II Semester & III Year II Semester CBT notification. In below we provided the JNTUH CBT Notification details and JNTUH CBT Exam Time table June 2019. Those who are absent from there university mid-term examination(s) conducted at the college. For using this opportunity you can attend the JNTUH Internal Exam.
JNTUH CBT Exam Fee Notification 2019
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm CBT Eligibility Regulations June/July 2019:
The students appearing for the above examination commencing from 18-06-2019 are informed to note the schedule given below. The CBT exam registration service will be available from 29-05-2019
- I B.Tech II Sem. (R18) – Regular
- II B.Tech II Sem. (R16) – Regular
- III B.Tech II Sem. (R16) – Regular
- I B.Pharm II Sem. (R17) – Regular
- II B.Pharm II Sem. (R17) – Regular
- III B.Pharm II Sem. (R16) – Regular
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm CBT Exam Registration dates:
Start date & End date of registration for Regular (at respective colleges)
- Without Late Fee: 29-05-2019 to 07-06-2019
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/-: 08-06-2019 to 10-06-2019
- With Late Fee of Rs.1000/-: 11-06-2019 to 11-06-2019
JNTUH CBT Examination Fee Details:
- FOR ONE THEORY SUBJECT: Rs. 350/-
- FOR TWO THEORY SUBJECTS: Rs. 450/-
- FOR THREE THEORY SUBJECTS: Rs. 550/-
- FOR FOUR THEORY SUBJECTS and above (And also for ALL THEORY SUBJECTS): Rs. 750/-
JNTUH CBT Exam Fee Notification – Instructions:
The Principals are requested to note the following instructions:
1. The Computer Based Test (CBT) is intended to benefit the students who were absent during the mid examination or who want to improve their internal marks for the regular mid examinations.
2. The CBT will contain 25 objective questions from the entire syllabus of the subject and all are to be answered through online mode for 45 minutes duration for 25 marks (Each question carries 1 mark)
3. The transfer students from other Universities/institutions to JNTUH Affiliated Colleges who are on rolls are provided one chance to write the CBT(Internal examination) in the failed subjects and/ or subjects not studied as per the clearance letter issued by the University.
4. The Examination time Table and centres for the CBT will be notified later
Download Official Notification Here
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
~Check More Latest Updates~