JNTUH CBT Exam Fee Notification 2019: JNTU Hyderabad released the B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Computer Based Test (CBT) for I Year I Semester. In below we provided the JNTUH CBT Notification details and JNTUH CBT Exam Time table Jan 2020. Those who are absent from there university mid-term examination(s) conducted at the college. For using this opportunity you can attend the JNTUH Internal Exam.
JNTUH CBT Exam Fee Notification Jan 2020
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm CBT Eligibility Regulations Jan 2020:
The students appearing for the above examination commencing from 25-1-2020 for B.Pharm I-I and from 28-01-2020 for B.Tech I-I are informed to note the schedule given below. The CBT exam registration service will be available from 31-12-2019.
- I B.Tech I Sem. (R18) – Regular
- I B.Pharm I Sem. (R17) – Regular
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm CBT Exam Registration dates:
Start date & End date of registration for Regular (at respective colleges)
|EVENT||Start date of registration for Regular (at respective colleges)||Last date of registration for regular (at respective colleges||Date for Consolidated Fees Payment (Single RTGS TRANSFER For Regular.Exams|
|Exam Registration Without Late Fee||31-12-2019||06-01-2020||13-01-2020 For I Year I Sem|
|Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.100/-||07-01-2020||09-01-2020|
|Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.1000/-||10-01-2020||10-01-2020|
JNTUH CBT Examination Fee Details:
- FOR ONE THEORY SUBJECT: Rs. 350/-
- FOR TWO THEORY SUBJECTS: Rs. 450/-
- FOR THREE THEORY SUBJECTS: Rs. 550/-
- FOR FOUR THEORY SUBJECTS and above (And also for ALL THEORY SUBJECTS): Rs. 750/-
JNTUH CBT Exam Fee Notification – Instructions:
The Principals are requested to note the following instructions:
1. The Computer Based Test (CBT) is intended to benefit the students who were absent during the mid examination or who want to improve their internal marks for the regular mid examinations.
2. The CBT will contain 25 objective questions from the entire syllabus of the subject and all are to be answered through online mode for 45 minutes duration for 25 marks (Each question carries 1 mark)
3. The transfer students from other Universities/institutions to JNTUH Affiliated Colleges who are on rolls are provided one chance to write the CBT(Internal examination) in the failed subjects and/ or subjects not studied as per the clearance letter issued by the University.
4. The Examination time Table and centres for the CBT will be notified later
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
~Check More Latest Updates~