JNTUH Grace marks: This information is useful for Students of jntuh university those who are failed in any particular external examination theory subject due to lack of few marks. In this article, we have provided complete details about the jntuh 0.15% of Adjustment Grace marks process and how to apply for this Jntuh Grace marks and what is the process for applying JNTUH 0.15% adjustment of Marks.
How to Apply for JNTUH Grace Marks Eligibility & Rules – Step by Step Procedure:
How Many Subjects Can apply for JNTUH Grace Marks
- A student can add university grace marks for the Max of 2 Subjects.
JNTUH Grace marks are applicable for internal or external exams.
- The addition of the Grace Marks is Valid Only for the External Theory Exams. This marks are not applicable to the internal exams and only for the external exams.
How many Grace Marks added for JNTU Hyderabad Grace Marks:
- For intermedia Students, Totally add 8 marks is added as Grace Marks. Whether all 8 marks in just one subject or divide 8 for two Subjects.
- For Lateral Entry Students, Total Grace Marks Available is 7. Add a total of 7 in Single Subject or divide 7 for two Subjects.
When we applied for JNTUH University Grace Marks
- A Student can apply for the grace marks only after receiving the Original marks memo.
What are the Documents for JNTUH Grace Marks Application Procedure:
- Take a photocopy of SSC Marks Memo
- Also, take the photocopy of the semester marks memo in which you are looking to apply
- Obtain the undertaking form and fill it correctly
- Submit these documents to the examination branch/principal of your respective colleges
JNTUH Grace Marks Application Fee Details – Normal & Tatkal Process:
- Normal applying Proces fee – Free
- Tatkal applying Proces fee – 1,000/-
What is difference Bettewen Normal & Tatkal Process:
when you applied for the normal process it takes more time to release your number for JNTUH Grace Marks Status. And you applied for JNTUH Grace Marks Tatkal Process take less time and fast way to add the marks to your Respected subjects.
Procedure To Apply for JNTUH Change of Class:
The students can submit their application to the examination branch or through Principal of their respective college. Students can also submit their request directly to the Controller of the examinations, JNTU HYDERABAD University Examination Branch.
- Change of Class from 49.85 % to 50 % (Pass Class To Second Class)
- Change of Class from 59.85 % to 60 % (Second Class To First Class)
- Change of Class from 69.85 % to 70 % (First Class To First Class With Distinction)
How to check JNTUH Grace Marks Application Status:
Those who are applied for the jntuh grace marks ether through normal process or tatkal Process. Application status is updated on this website jntufastresult.com. We relate the results in Phase wise for all the applied candidates can bookmark this page or check daily updates to know your Grace Marks eligibility List.