JNTUH is going to conduct the MBA 3rd Semester supply examinations for (R17/R15/R13) Regulations of (R17-2017,2018 ADMITTED BATCH, R15-2015, 2016 ADMITTED BATCHES, R13-2014 ADMITTED BATCH). So, Student, those whoa are eligible for JNTUH MBA 3rd sem Exam Fee notification 2020. Are go through the below information and exam dates.
JNTUH MBA III Semester Exam fee Notification 2020
JNTUH MBA 3rd Sem Supply Notification-Dec 2019
|Name of the Exam||JNTUH MBA Supply Notification|
JNTUH MBA 3rd Sem (R17/R15/R13) Notification 2020
1. MBA – III SEMESTER – (R17/R15/R13) SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS- APRIL/MAY 2020.
(R17-2017,2018 ADMITTED BATCH, R15-2015, 2016 ADMITTED BATCHES, R13-2014 ADMITTED BATCH)
MBA II Year I Sem Supplementary Examinations: [Commencement of Examinations : 03-08-2020] On line Exam Registration & Last Dates:
- With out Late Fee : 06-03-2020 to 02-06-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/- : 03-06-2020 to 06-06-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs.1000/- : 07-06-2020 to 09-06-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs.2000/- : 10-06-2020 to 21-07-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs.5000/- : 22-07-2020 to 01-08-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs.10000/- * This late fee application should be manually submitted along with demand draft. : 02-08-2020 to Till end of exams
Examination Fee :
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION : Rs.955/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT : Rs.365/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS : Rs.615/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS : Rs.840/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS AND ABOVE : Rs.955/-
1. In case of Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) as per University Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/ Concessions extended to the Physically Challenged students/2018, Dated.20-01-2018, the Principals are requested to allow for exemption of the examination fee for such students The relevant documentary evidence and the list of those students is to be submitted at the counter in the Examination Branch on the day of stationary collection.
2. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise such requests will not be entertained.
3. The Condonation fee is Rs.300/- per candidate for any number of subjects.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME:JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates.