JNTUH MCA 1st Semester Notification 2021: JNTUH is going to conduct the MCA 1st regular and supply examinations for (R20/R19/R17/R15/R13) Regulations of (R17-2017,2018 ADMITTED BATCH, R15-2015, 2016 ADMITTED BATCHES, R13-2014 ADMITTED BATCH). So, Student, those who are eligible for JNTUH MCA 1st sem Exam Fee notification 2021. Are go through the below information and exam dates.
JNTUH MCA I Semester Exam fee Notification May 2021
JNTUH MCA 1st Sem Exam Notification Feb 2021
|Name of the Exam||JNTUH MBA 1st Semster Exam Fee Notification May 2021|
JNTUH MCA 1st Sem (R17/R15/R13) Notification 2021
The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from 17-05-2021 are to note that the online registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below. Exam Notifications are issued to conduct the following examinations.
MCA – I SEMESTER – (R20/R19/R17/R15/R13) REGULAR/SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS – MAY-2021.
(R20-2020 ADMITTED BATCH, R19-2019 ADMITTED BATCH R17-2017, 2018 ADMITTED BATCHES, R15-2015,2016 ADMITTED BATCHES,R13-2013,2014 ADMITTED BATCHES)
JNTUH MCA Exam Registration & Last Dates :
|Instructions||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||12-04-2021||19-04-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||20-04-2021||26-04-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||27-04-2021||03-05-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 2000/-||04-05-2021||10-05-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||11-05-2021||15-05-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs.10000/-
*This late fee application should be
manually submitted along with demand draft.
|16-05-2021||Till end of the exam|
JNTUH MCA Examination Fee :
- FOR ONE SUBJECT: Rs.365/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS: Rs.615/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS: Rs.840/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS AND ABOVE: Rs.955/-
1. In the case of Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped, and visually handicapped) as per University Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/ Concessions extended to the Physically Challenged students/2018, Dated.20-01-2018, the Principals are requested to allow for exemption of the examination fee for such students The relevant documentary evidence and the list of those students is to be submitted at the counter in the Examination Branch on the day of stationery collection.
2. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to the Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise such requests will not be entertained.
3. The Condonation fee is Rs.300/- per candidate for any number of subjects.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME:JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates.