JNTUH New exam Guidelines: The Principals of the colleges are informed to note the following guidelines necessitated due to the Covid-19 pandemic, with regard to the conduct of examinations at your respective colleges. please go through the JNTUH New UG/PG Exam Guidelines & Rules for all affiliated and constructed colleges under jntuh are need to check and follow this JNTUH Exam Guidelines & Rules.
New – JNTUH Examination Guidelines & Rules
1) All the students and staff members must wear masks while they are on campus.
2) Sanitizers are to be provided at the entrance of the campus/building and the security industry must ensure that every staff member/student cleans their hand with the liquid sanitizers. The security should allow those, who only wear masks.
3) Social distancing should be maintained at every place viz. inside the classrooms, laboratories, examination halls and places of common amenities like canteen, etc.
4) Thermal scanning has to be carried out at the place of entry into the campus to all students and the staff.
5) Appropriate measures need to be taken to maintain sufficient distancing while operating the college buses.
6) All the classrooms where the classes and examinations are conducted, the laboratories and college buses are to be sanitized on a regular basis.
7) If any student falls sick, he/she should be kept in an isolated place; proper care and appropriate first aid treatment must be rendered.
8) It is advisable to maintain the same seating plans and seating places for the students who appear for all regular examinations (However this provision may not be feasible to supplementary examinations).
9) The examination hall seating arrangements should be such that, only one person per bench is to be allocated and in successive benches, the seating may be arranged in a zig-zag manner, so that the students sitting on successive benches do not sit in one single row.
With regard to the conduct of examinations during June-August, 2020, following new procedures have been proposed, in compliance with the UGC/TSSCHE guidelines, due to Covid-19 pandemic:
1) All the end-semester examinations shall be conducted for a duration of two hours. However, the maximum marks of external exams shall remain the same.
2) The pattern of the examination shall be “Five out of eight question pattern”. There shall be no compulsory section with short answer questions. The questions shall be set/moderated such that the students can comfortably answer each question within 20 minutes’ time.
3) Students attendance shall be calculated as follows: i) Attendance of all the days during which the class works had been conducted shall be counted at par and ii) from the date when the lock-down (due to corona pandemic) was announced by the Government of Telangana, the students were deemed to be present for all the online classes and full attendance for the entire lock-down period shall be counted. Considering the above two parameters, the lists of students who are detained due to shortage of attendance shall be prepared and shall be kept in the respective Principal accounts of the exams registration portal.
4) There shall be no credit based detentions for the academic year 2020-21. This relaxation is applicable to all the regular students as well as to all the students who detained in previous academic years (and not attending the classes) due to a shortage of credits.
5) The semester-end examinations shall be conducted at respective parent colleges only. There will be no shuffling of the students from parent college to host college. However, for the colleges which have applied for progressive closure and the colleges where the number of students enrolled for the examinations is less than a specified threshold, one of the nearby colleges shall be identified for their students to write the semester examinations.
6) IV year II semester B. Tech. / B. Pharm. Exams shall be conducted from 20-06-2020. The schedule of second mid-term examinations shall be intimated within a week’s time.
7) If any student is unable to attend the IV B.Tech. / B.Pharm. II semester exams due to mobility restrictions caused by the corona pandemic, such students can appear for the advanced supply exams which shall be scheduled within 45 days after the conduct of regular B.Tech. / B.Pharm. II semester exams.
8) The even semester (regular) exams of I, II, and III B.Tech. / B.Pharm. shall be conducted from 16-07-2020 and the odd semester (supplementary) exams of B.Tech. / B.Pharm. shall be conducted immediately after the regular exams ie. from 03-08-2020. The commencement dates of semester exams of different courses are listed in the table below: Semester examinations commence from
|B. Tech. / B. Pharm.||IV-II regular||I-II, II-II, III-II regular||I-I, II-I, III-I and IV-I supplementary|
|MBA / MCA||II-II regular||I-II regular, I-I, II-I, III-I (MCA) supplementary|
|M. Tech. / M. Pharm.||II semester (regular) I semester (supplementary)|
|Pharm. D / Pharm. D (PB)||II, III, IV and V year PharmD II year PharmD (PB) (regular & supply)||I year (regular & suppy)|
9) The principals are informed to utilize the duration from 01-07-2020 to 15-07-2020 for conducting the contact sessions with the subject teachers, the lab experiments, mid-term examinations, and the external lab examinations.
10) The notification for the I B. Tech. /B. Pharm. II semester regular examinations and I Sem supply exams have already been issued and the registrations should be completed by the officer-in charge-examinations or the competent authority of the college on or before 06-06- 2020 (last date without late fee).
11) Appropriate measures must be taken to receive the examination fee, RC/RV/CV fee from the students either by the payment portal of the respective colleges or by other means. Students should not be encouraged to come to college to make the fee payment. The Principal’s office should remit the consolidated fee to the University examination branch account like in the earlier days.
12) As and when the colleges receive a communication from the University with regard to exam notifications, exam results, RC/RV or CV, a proper mechanism should be devised (like WhatsApp group or equivalent) at the college and department levels to ensure that the message reaches the target students.
The cooperation of the Principals is highly solicited for the smooth and successful conduct of semester examinations.
Download JNTUH Exam Time table 2020 – Released
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Our Team Will Give Reply To you as soon as possible