JNTUH Project Panels Notification: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) is M.Tech/M.pharm/MBA/MCA Supply Project Panels Notification July 2020. Fee payment details and Procedure for Evaluation of Project (Viva-Voce Exam) 2020. In connection with the conduct of Project Viva-Voce Examinations in the academic year– (2020-2019) for R13 regulations, M.Tech/M.Pharm/MBA and MCA R13 and R09 regulations Supply. The project viva-voce exams should be conducted as per the instructions mentioned below.
JNTUH Project Panels Notification 2021
JNTUH M.Tech/M.pharm/MBA/MCA Project Panels Notification 2021
JNTUH In connection with the conduct of Project Viva-Voce Examinations in the academic year– 2019-20 for R15, R17 regulations M. Tech/M. Pharm/MBA/MCA R15, R17 regulations students, the Principals of all affiliated colleges offering these courses are informed that the payment of Project viva-voce exam fee is to be done. The project viva-voce exams should be conducted as per the instructions mentioned below:
1. The student is permitted to submit Project, only after successful completion of all Theory and Practical courses.
2. The students can submit their Project to the college after completion of the duration of the project work. The last date for submission of projects in their respective colleges is extended up to 14-07-2020 for this phase.
3. The project panels uploading service will be available from 21-07-2020.
4. The Fee for Project Viva-Voce Exam to be collected for M.Tech/M.Pharm/MBA/MCA courses is Rs. 3000/- per student. If the student has not paid the fee for the provisional certificate, a fee of Rs.210/- should also be collected and paid to university along with the University component of Viva-Voce examination
5. No penalty may be levied to the student if the student submits the project within one calendar year after completion of the penultimate semester (6 months from the last semester). If the student is unable to submit the project within one calendar year, a penalty of Rs.5000/- will be levied for the first year of late submission, Rs.12000/- will be levied during the second year of submission and Rs.18000/- will be levied during the third year of submission, to the University.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Updates