JNTUK B.Tech 1-1 Supply Exam Fee Notification: JNTU Kakinada is going to release the supply exam fee notification for 1st-year 1st semester of R16/R13/R19 regulations. Those who have not cleared they 1-1 semester subjects they have one more opportunity to complete those subjects. Now apply for this JNTUK B.Tech 1-1 Sem Supply Exam Fee Notification as conducted the exam in March 2021.
JNTUK B.Tech 1-1 Sem Exam Fee Notification 2021
JNTUK B.Tech 1-1 sem Supply Examination Fee Notification 2021
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada|
|Name||JNTUK Examination Fee|
JNTUK B.Tech 1-1 Semester (R19, R16, R13) Regular/Supple Exams Notification March 2021
Candidates appearing for the above examinations commencing from Updated soon are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule is given below check jntuk B.Tech 1-1 sem exam fee notification for 1st-year 1st sem regular and supply
- R19 (For 2019 Admitted Batches onwards)
- R16 (For 2016 Admitted Batches onwards)
- R13 (For 2013 Admitted Batches onwards)
- R10 (For 2012 Admitted Batches onwards)
JNTUK B.Tech 1-1 Sem Exam Fee Dates:
- Without Late Fee Not Yet Released
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/- Not Yet Released
- With Late fee of Rs.1000/- Not Yet Released
JNTUK B.Tech 1-1 Sem Regular/Supply Exam Fee Details:
Notification is issued to conduct the following Examinations I B.Tech I Semester Regular/Supplementary Examinations March 2021
Applications are also admissible up-to one day before the Examination with a fine of Rs.5000/- (Application to be submitted at JNTUK Kakinada)
- For Whole Semester Examination (All Subjects) : Rs. 770/-
- For One Subject (Theory/Practical) : Rs. 265/-
- For Two Subjects (Theory/Practical) : Rs. 390/-
- For Three Subjects (Theory/Practical) : Rs. 515/-
- For Four And Above Subjects (Theory/Practical) : Rs. 770/-
JNTUK B.Tech 1-1 Sem Supply Fee Notification 2021 – Not Yet Released
(i) Principals are requested to verify the eligibility of the candidates for registration for examination in respect of malpractice/ court cases/ credits.
(ii) Hall Tickets are to be issued by the Principal only to the eligible candidates who fulfil the academic requirements of the University.
The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for the examination.
1. Applications can be obtained at the office of the respective principal’s of the respective colleges and duly filled in applications should be handed over in the respective college office with necessary fee.
2. The Principals are requested to submit the filled-in applications to the Controller of Examinations J.N.T. University Kakinada as per schedule given below.
3. Lab Examination will be conducted after completion of the theory examination and dates shall be intimated soon.
4. All the above Examinations will be conducted in jumbling system.
5. The Payment of Total Examination Fee (Without Fine/Rs. 100 Fine/Rs. 1000 Fine) is to be made through Online Link provided in the portal from 29.09.2021 to 30.09.2021.
After Payment, a “Payment Form” will be generated which is to be printed.
6. The College has to Submit the printed Payment Form and filled in student application along with attendance Report on 05.10.2021 and 06.10.2021 without fail as detailed below.
JNTUK Fast Updates | JNTUK Updates | JNTUK Fast Result
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME:JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates.