JNTUK B. Tech CCC Supply Exam Results 2019: JNTU Kakinada conduted the supply examination For 1st / 2nd /3rd / 4th Year. So JNTUK released JNTUK B.Tech (CCC) all Year (NR) Supplementary Examination Results, July 2019. So all concerning students who wrote these examinations on July month 2019 are waiting for the jntuk b.tech ccc results 2019 to be declared as soon as possible. Can now check their jntuk B.Tech results are announced by the university.
JNTUK B.Tech CCC Supply Results 2019
JNTUK B.Tech Supply Results – July 2019:
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.|
|Examination||JNTUK B.Tech CCC Supply Results July 2019.|
JNTUK B. Tech CCC Supply Exam Results 2019
Below we have provided further details along with the Official links to check these results. So scroll down and avail your results.
- JNTUK B.Tech I year CCC Supply Exam Results July 2019
- JNTUK B.Tech II year CCC Supply Exam Results July 2019
- JNTUK B.Tech III year CCC Supply Exam Results July 2019
- JNTUK B.Tech IV year CCC Supply Exam Results July 2019
How To Check JNTUK CCC Results 2019:
- Below we provided Official website @ jntukresults.edu.in.
- Click on below “JNTUK B.Tech ccc Results 2019” link to check jntuk Results.
- Submit your jntuk Hall Ticket Number in the box and click on the “Submit” button.
- Finally, you got jntuk b.tech ccc results will be displayed on the Screen.
- You may take a printout of your jntuk results using “CTRL+P” for the further important purpose.
- If you are not satisfied the display jntuk results then apply for jntuk Re-evaluation / jntuk Recounting / jntuk Challenge valuation through online as given in below.
JNTU Kakinada B. Tech CCC Supply Results 2019
JNTUK B.Tech I year CCC Supply Results July 2019 – Not Released Yet
JNTUK B.Tech II year CCC Supply Results July 2019 – Not Released Yet
JNTUK B.Tech III year CCC Supply Results July 2019 – Results Link
JNTUK B.Tech IV year CCC Supply Results July 2019 – Not Released Yet
To Apply for JNTUK Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge valuation.
- “-1” in the filed of externals indicates student ABSENT for the respective subject.
- “-2” in the filed of externals indicates student WITHHELD for the respective subject.
- “-3” in the filed of externals indicates student MALPRACTICE for the respective subject.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.