JNTUK constituent and affiliated colleges including autonomous colleges under JNTUK hereby informed that vide ref. 1 cited above, UGC has issued guidelines on Examinations and Academic Calendar in view of COVID-l9 Pandemic is released on 6th July 2020 and JntufastResults provided a link to the article on the UGC guidelines and You can also check UGC Colleges List. Vide ref. 2 cited above, Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, JNTUK accorded permission for conducting UG/PG Project viva-voce examinations online through video conferencing without compromising the quality and observing the UGC guidelines. In this connection, the following guidelines are issued for conducting UG/PG Project viva-voce examinations online.
JNTUK UG/PG Exam Guidelines 2020
JNTU Kakinada Exam Guidelines 2020
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada|
|Category||Project viva voce exams|
|Status||Released on 11th July 2020|
JNTUK Guidelines To Conduct All Examinations 2020 for Affiliated colleges:
1. The UG/PG Project viva-voce examinations can be conducted online through video conferencing using any reliable and mutually convenient video-conferencing application subjected to approval from the Director of Evaluation/Controller of Examinations.
2. The Head of the Department/Internal Examiner shall schedule the video conference for the project viva voce after consulting the External examiner. The viva-voce examinations shall be conducted as per the schedule released for the UG programmes and within 15 days from the date of appointment of External Examiner for PG programmes.
3. The schedule of viva-voce and link for joining the video conference shall be sent to the Controller of Examinations, JNTUK immediately after fixing and the same shall also be shared with other faculty members of the college, interested experts/researchers as applicable.
4. The Head of the Department/Internal examiner shall identify and introduce each candidate at the start of the viva voce examination and record the entire viva voce examination. The video recordings are to be maintained at the college examination branch and a copy is to be submitted to the Controller of Examinations along with a hard copy of viva voce report.
5. In case of any difficulty in conducting the examination as per schedule, the viva voce examination can be rescheduled and the same shall be communicated to the Controller of Examinations.
6. If any candidate is not able to join the video conference due to technical problems or network issues, they may be given another chance for attending the viva voce duly obtaining the permission from the Controller of Examinations.
7. Immediately after the completion of the viva-voce examination, the marks/grades of each candidate shall be finalized. The External Examiners are requested to post the marks/grade awarded to each candidate on the forms sent by mail. The signed copy of the same shall be sent to the mail id firstname.lastname@example.org. Subsequently, The Head of the Department/Internal examiner shall prepare the viva voce report with grades/marks awarded by External Examiner, attendance sheet and send to the External Examiner for his/her signature. Later the same is to be obtained from the External Examiner by post and submitted to the University Examination Centre duly signed by the Principal of the college.
8. The viva voce reports shall be submitted to the Controller of Examinations as per the schedule for UG programmes at the earliest.
9. The autonomous colleges affiliated to JNTUK are also informed to follow these guidelines for the conduct of UG/PG Project viva voce.
Share this Information to all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whats app Groups. This Message will help someone, Please Do one share to spread this message.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
~Check More Updates~