JNTUK M.Tech II Sem RC/RV Results: jntuk has conducted the JNTUK M.Tech 2nd Sem (R16, R19) Regular/Supply Exam Results Nov 2020 are Released on 11th Feb 2021. So The Revaluation/Recounting Results for M.Tech II Semester Examinations is expecting this week. So Those who are Applied JNTUK RV & RC Form Last Date for Recounting /Revaluation/Challenge Revaluation: 20-02-2021. To check your JNTUK m.tech 2nd sem recounting results and JNTUK m.tech 2nd sem Revaluation result for those who are applied for Revaluation/Recounting for M.Tech II Semester Regular/Supplementary Examinations.
JNTUK M.Tech 2nd Sem RC/RV Results 2020
JNTUk 2nd Sem M.Tech Exam RC/RV Results 2020
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University of Kakinada|
|Result status||Released soon|
JNTUK M.Tech 2nd Semester Exam Revaluation / Recounting Results:
The college authorities of JNTUk has released the JNTUK M.Tech 2nd Sem R19 Regular/Supply RV Exam results, JNTUK M.Tech 2nd Sem RC Sem Regular/Supply Exam Results, by the links provided below. Students can now download the JNTUK M.Tech Results and use it for further reference.
- JNTUK M.Tech 2nd Sem (R16) Regular/Supply Exam Recounting/ Revaluation/ Challenge Revaluation Results Nov 2020
- JNTUK M.Tech 2nd Sem (P19) Regular/Supply Exam Recounting/ Revaluation/ Challenge Revaluation Results Nov 2020
HOW TO Download JNTUK M.Tech II Sem RC/RV Results:
- Candidates can check the JNTUK M.Tech II Sem RC/RV Results from the official website or from the link which we are updated soon.
- Click on the “Download Link”.
- Now save or take the printout of PDF.
JNTUK M.Tech II Semester Regular / Supplementary Examinations Revaluation/Recounting Results Nov/Dec 2020:
JNTUK M.Tech II Sem (R19) Supply RC/RV Results 2020 – Not Yet released
JNTUK M.Tech II Sem (R16) Supply RC/RV Results 2020 – Not Yet released
- “AB” in the filed of Grade indicates student absent for the respective subject
- “WH” in the filed of Grade indicates student Withheld for the respective subject.
- “MP” in the filed of Grade indicates student Malpractice for the respective subject.
- “-1” in the filed of externals indicates student ABSENT for the respective subject.
- “-2” in the filed of externals indicates student WITHHELD for the respective subject.
- “-3” in the filed of externals indicates student MALPRACTICE for the respective subject.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates.