JNTUK MCA 4th Sem Results: The JNTU Of Kakinada is going to announce the MCA exam result as they conducted October 2020. This MCA exam for 2nd year 2nd sem (R16, R13) Regulations. The students are eagerly waiting for the JNTUK MCA 4th Sem results after giving the effort of the whole academic year in their exams. Below we updated information regarding the JNTUK MCA 4th Semester Regular and supply examination results 2002 Links and Status of the Results. The students of MCA can follow our updated news about MCA results at jntufastresults.
JNTUK MCA 4th Sem Reg/Supply results 2020
JNTUK MCA R16 4th Sem Results Reg/supply 2020
|Name of the University||JNTUK|
|Course||MCA 4th sem|
JNTUK MCA 2-2 Sem results 2020
JNTUK is going to update the results status for MCA 4th year. As the students of MCA who gave their exams in the month of the Nov can go through the results updates. students can also get more updates information about JNTUK can get in this link.
- MCA IV SEMESTER (R16 REGULATION) REGULAR/SUPPLY EXAMINATIONS – FEBRUARY, 2020
- MCA IV SEMESTER (R13 REGULATION) SUPPLY EXAMINATIONS – FEBRUARY, 2020
How to check JNTUK MCA 4th semester results 2020:
Students who are looking for the results can follow the steps below how to search results.
- You can go to the JNTUK official website www.jntukresults.edu.in
- Then you will get the Home page there you can search the result notification of your branch.
- Then it asks about your hall ticket number go and enters the number.
- Here you can get your results to go to copy and save. take the hard copy for further reference.
- If students are not satisfied with the result they can go with the Recounting and revaluation process.
JNTUK MCA 4th Semester (R16/R13) Regulation Regular/Supply Examination Results Oct 2020
JNTUK MCA 4th Sem R16 Regular & Supply results Oct 2020 – Link Updated Soon
JNTUK MCA 4th Sem R13 Supply results Oct 2020 -Link Updated Soon
- Last date for Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge Revaluation is : 14-02-2021
- “AB” in the filed of Grade indicates student absent for the respective subject
- “WH” in the filed of Grade indicates student Withheld for the respective subject.
- “MP” in the filed of Grade indicates student Malpractice for the respective subject.
- “-1” in the filed of externals indicates student ABSENT for the respective subject.
- “-2” in the filed of externals indicates student WITHHELD for the respective subject.
- “-3” in the filed of externals indicates student MALPRACTICE for the respective subject.
How to Apply for Jntuk MCA Recounting/Revaluation:
Here the students of JNTUK MCA 1s year examination results are released soon if the students are not happy with the results which are declared by the JNTUK can for the recounting, revaluation, and Re-challenging procedure. This RC/RV is to be done through online method by applying for online payment in Bank by Challan payment.
For more updates on the university, updates visit the jntufastresults.com
If you have any queries/suggestions/doubts feel free to ask at our JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM