JNTUK OD Notification 2020: This jntuk Original Degree notification is only for those who have completed your academic education under jntuk university on or before the 2019 year. This jntu Kakinada od notification is eligible to all the courses like (B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MBA /MCA / B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ Phram.d/B.Arch). So please go through below jntuk VIII convocation Notification as provided by jntufastresults and check JNTUK OD process to apply through online.
JNTUK OD Notification 2020
Jntuk VIII Convocation Notification 2020:
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University of Kakinada|
JNTUK 8th Convocation Notification 2020
This JNTUK Original Degree notification is applicable to all the Undergraduates and postgraduates of the students those who have completed your academic education under jntuk university. And you need to get JNTUK PC and JNTUK CMM from your JNTU Kakinada constructed and affiliated colleges or jntu Kakinada university are eligible to apply through the below link.
Who are eligible to Apply JNTUK Original Degree 2020
This application is meant for The candidates who are passed outs from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada during the years (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020) and obtained their Provisional Degree & CMM certificates are eligible for applying Original Degree certificates.
JNTUK Original Degree Fee Details
The Post Convocation Original Degree Fee details are listed below for both UG/PG :
- For 2010 passed out students Rs. 6500(Post Convocation)
- For 2011 passed out students Rs. 6000(Post Convocation)
- For 2012 passed out students Rs. 5500(Post Convocation)
- For 2013 passed out students Rs. 5000(Post Convocation)
- For 2014 passed out students Rs. 4500(Post Convocation)
- For 2015 passed out students Rs. 4000(Post Convocation)
- For 2016 passed out students Rs. 3500(Post Convocation)
- For 2017 passed out students Rs. 3000(Post Convocation)
- For 2018 passed out students Rs. 2500(Post Convocation)
- For 2019 passed out students Rs. 2000(Post Convocation)
- For 2020 passed out students Rs. 3500(Pre Convocation)
Note: The Provisional certificate(latest) issued for the UG/PG candidates who have passed during 2020 comes under Pre Convocation and the Original Degree fee amount is Rs 3500
How To Pay Original Degree Fee
The amount can be paid either by making online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/Debit (ATM) cards) or by making the payments at any branch of SBI using the on-line Challan generated by this Online Daily_wise OD Application.
List of Scanned Documents are required before applying ONLINE-OD
- Please verify the Student name, Father name Printed on Provisional Certificate exactly as per SSC. If any mistake found immediately correct your PC in University(Examination Section) by a person and then upload the modified details.
- Don’t upload the passport size photograph which is taken by the Mobile, Laptop etc.
- Upload a recent colour passport size photograph which will be printed on the Original Degree certificate and size between 50kB and 100 kB.
- Please Fill the appropriate Address for which the Applied Certificate will be Post.
- Please Enter Valid Email Address and Contact Numbers.
- Upload scanned (in colour and clearly visible) copies of SSC, PC and CMM in pdf format. The maximum size of each document is 200 kB.
- Upload scanned (in colour and clearly visible) copies of semester marks memos in pdf/Zip format. The maximum size of the document is 500 kB.
- NOTE: The Candidate who make payment through challan, have to submit the hard copy of payment receipt, xerox copies of SSC, PC, CMM, AADHAAR,(MARKS MEMOMS for PG students) and PHOTO at University Examination Section.
How to apply for JNTUK OD:
The Jntufastresults has already given the details of How to apply JNTUK OD The candidates can go through the link provided under the name of JNTUK Procedure for OD.
Last Date To Apply OD: (VIII-CONVOCATION – The Candidates who are qualified for award of Degree (UG/PG/PhD) during the academic year 2019 ( passed out on or before 31-12-2019 ) and those who have taken PC between 01-01-2019 and 31-12-2019 are hereby informed to apply through ONLINE on or before 07-03-2020.).
JNTUK 8th Convocation Notification – Apply now
Note: The Candidates who have made payments can upload Certificates within 5 days, even after the last date of payments
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME:JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates.