When I was applying my Original Degree, Money was debited twice. Is there any possibility to refund one of the transaction money to my account
What is the Refund Procedure for JNTUK Online Payment?
- Please Enter the Details Carefully
- The student/college/ customer has to confirm the fee amount to be paid is correct under right service/ head, i.e. Provisional Certificate, Original Degree Certificate, Migration, Examination fee, etc.
- The application will be processed only upon receipt of the required fee. Application with insufficient payment will not be processed/ entertained.
- Application/Service fee + service charges + Taxes as applicable; will be debited from student / college/ customer account.
- Wrong payment, i.e., payment for one head/service instead of the desired/intended head/ service will not be refunded. (Ex. Payment made for Provisional Certificate actually intended to pay for Original Degree certificate will not be refunded.)
- Payment made for one service will not be considered / Adjusted for other services.
- Request for refund of excess payment shall be made within 7 working days. Excess payment will be refunded only upon submission of proof for a genuine cause. However, the decision of the University is final for a refund of excess payment. In case of refund, service charges + taxes as applicable will be debited from the student/ college/ customer account.
- For any technical queries, Contact No. 0884-2300911 may be contacted during working days.