JNTUK Released I, II Year MBA- I, II, III & IV SEMESTERS & I Year M.TECH/M. PHARMACY – I, II SEMESTERS and I, II, III Years of MCA – I, II, III, IV& V SEMESTERS Special Supply examination Notification for autonomous Colleges. This PG Specai Supply exam notification is only for JNTUK Autonomous Colleges. In below please check dates and notification details.
JNTUK Special Supply Exam Notification For Autonomous Colleges
When was the last dates to apply JNTUK Pg Special Supply exam fee dates 2020:
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University of Kakinada|
|Notification||Special Supply Exam fee notification|
who are eligible to Apply JNTUK PG Special Supply Notification 2020:
Following Regular / Supply Exam Fee Notifications Has Been Released By The JNTUK Kakinada University :
- NOTIFICATION FOR Special Supplementary Examinations – 2020 (For Autonomous College Students) I, II Year MBA- I, II, III & IV SEMESTERS & I Year M.TECH/M. PHARMACY – I, II SEMESTERS FOR CANDIDATES ADMITTED IN 2015 & PRIOR BATCHES [(Under Regular Scheme) who have completed their two years of regular course within 4 years having backlog subjects]
- NOTIFICATION FOR Special Supplementary Examinations – 2020 (For Autonomous College Students) I, II, III MCA – I, II, III, IV& V SEMESTERS FOR CANDIDATES ADMITTED IN 2013 & PRIOR BATCHES [(Under Regular Scheme) who have completed their three years of regular course within 6 years having backlog subjects]
JNTUK PG Special Supply Exam Notification Dates 2020
Candidates Of Autonomous Colleges Appearing For The Above Examinations Are Informed That The Examinations Will Be Conducted At University College Of Engineering, Kakinada, Jntuk, Kakinada Only. The Applications Will Be Received As Per The Time Schedule Given Below:
- Without Late Fee: 20-07-2020
- With Late Fee Of Rs. 500/-: 24-07-2020
- With Late Fee Of Rs. 1,000/-: 27-07-2020
Examinations Fee Details
- Each SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) Rs. 1500/-
- A common application form for all the MBA/MCA/MTech/MPharmacy Examinations available in the website is to be filled by the candidates giving all the details without fail. A separate application is to be submitted for each semester.
- Applications should be enclosed with the attested (by the principal) Photocopies of latest marks memos containing failed subjects along with the application without fail.
- All the candidates should enclose the attested (by the principal) syllabus copies of the failed subjects compulsory along with the filled in applications.
- The Payment of Total Examination Fee (Without Fine/Rs. 100 Fine/Rs. 1000 Fine) has to be made through Online Link provided in the portal from 29.07.2020 to 30.07.2020. After Payment a “Payment Form” will be generated, which has to be printed and submitted along the Application Form.
- The College has to submit the printed Payment Form and filled in student application at the Office of Controller of Examinations, JNTUK, Kakinada without fail. The dates of application submission will be notified later.
- Lab/Seminar examinations will be also conducted at University College of Engineering, Kakinada, JNTUK, Kakinada.
- Candidates will have to download Hall Tickets from www. jntukexams.net.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates