JNTUK Pharm.D/Pharm.D(PB) 2,3,4,5th Years Regular and supply Exam Notification 2020 is going to update on below. So students those who are waiting to apply for JNTUK Pharm.d Exam fee, please check this page for regularly to get the latest Update. If any jntuk pharm.d exam fee notification for regular and supply examination of 1st,2,3,4,5th Years notification we updated on below.
JNTUK Pharm.d Regular/Supply Exam Fee Notification 2020
JNTUK Pharm.D Exam Notification 2020 – Regular/Supply Exams:
Jawaharlal Nehru University is one of the best technical educational institutes in India. The University of Kakinada released the JNTUK Pharm.D Supply Exam notification 2020. More details about this notification check the official website www.jntuk.edu.in.
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University of Kakinada|
|Notification||Exam fee notification|
JNTUK Pharm.d Exam Fee Notification 2020 – Eligibility:
I year pharm “d” (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 & 2012 admitted batches) regular/supplementary examinations.
II YEAR PHARM “D” (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 & 2012 ADMITTED BATCHES) Regular/supplementary examinations.
JNTUK Pharm.D/Pharm.D(PB) 2,3,4,5th Years Reg Exam Notification-June 2020
candidates appearing for I year pharm.d regular/supplementary examinations,2020 are informed that the examinations will be conducted at respective colleges only. the applications for the above examinations will be received as per the time schedule given below:
|Examinations Fee Registration Schedule|
|Without Late Fee||16-06-2020|
|With Late Fee Of Rs. 100/-||18-06-2020|
|With Late Fee Of Rs. 1,000/-||20-06-2020|
JNTUK Pharm.d Exam Fee / Payment Details 2020:
- For Whole Semester Examination (All Subjects) : Rs. 1015/-
- For One Subject (Theory/Practical) : Rs. 265/-
- For Two Subjects (Theory/Practical) : Rs. 390/-
- For Three Subjects (Theory/Practical) : Rs. 515/-
- For Four Subjects (Theory/Practical) : Rs. 640/-
- For Five And Above Subjects (Theory/Practical) : Rs. 1015/-
1. Laboratory/Project Examinations schedule will be communicated later.
2. Applications should enclose the xerox copies of the latest marks memos containing details of failed subjects along with the applications.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Our Team Will Give Reply To you as soon as possible