JNTUK Pre-Ph.D Examinations Notification 2020
All the candidates who have registered for PhD. Program with JNTUK in 2018 is hereby informed that Pre-Ph.D. Supplementary Examinations will be held in January/February-2021. The Pre-Ph.D. The examination will be conducted for:
(i) Paper-I: Research Methodology
(ii) Paper-II: Advanced Subject Paper/Recent Advances in the Subject of concerned branch
(iii) Paper-III: Research Area of concerned branch
The candidates may register through an online application form from 03-12-2020 at www.jntukexams.net and pay the Examination fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) per subject as per the schedule given below.
The candidates are informed to submit the following to the Director of Evaluation, University Examination Center, JNTUK Kakinada through the Director, R&D, JINTUK Kakinada:
- A printed copy of filled in the online application with the required fee.
- Admission letter and ID card issued by the Director, R&D.
- Syllabus copies of registered subjects duly signed by the Supervisor/Co-Supervisor.
JNTUK Pre-Ph.D Examinations Fee Dates 2020
Note: last dates for payment of Examination fee
- Without late fee: 15-12-2020
- With late fee of Rs. 500/- (Per Subject): 18-12-2020
- With late fee of Rs. 1000/- (Per Subject): 21-12-2020
i. For the Paper-I: Research Methodology, the candidates who have failed/absent in the previous examination only can apply.
ii. Registrations after the due date will not be entertained.
iii. There is no Recounting/Revaluation/Revaluation by Challenge for Pre-Ph.D ExamS.
iv. The examination fee, once paid, will not be refunded.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.