When will conduct Kakatiya University University UG /PG Exams?
|Status||Circular issued on 02-09-2020.|
All the Notification & new exam dates are released after the completion of Lockdown, Any new notification or updates are released we updated on here or updated on Facebook Pages. Please follow either jntufastresult.com portal or Facebook page
Kakatiya University UG/PG Promotion of Students To Next Semester/year
Sub: Promotion to the next higher- semester/year of all UG & PG (Professional & Non-Professional) Courses 2019-20
- 1) D.O.Lr.No.F.1-1/2020(Secy), dated 29/04/2020 of the Secretary, UGC, New Delhi.
- 2) KU Orders No.370/B2/KU/2020, dated 18/05/2020.
- 3) Memo.No.1676/MC/2020, dated 25/08/2020 of the Special Chief Secretary to Govt., Higher Education (MC) Department, Govt. of Telangana.
In pursuance of the UGC advisory on examinations and other issues in view of the COVID-19 Pandemic,
vide letter 1st cited, vis-a-vis the instructions of the State Government from time to time, a Committee was constituted with the Deans of Faculties.
Under the Chairmanship of Prof. S. Mahender Reddy, Dean, Faculty of Education, vide KU Orders 2nd cited, to examine the UGC-Advisory, and the Committee subsequently submitted the recommendations.
The Vice-Chancellor, in anticipation of the approval of the Standing Committee of the Academic Senate, has accorded approval for the following modifications to the existing rules for promotion to the next higher-semester/year of all UG & PG (Professional & Non-Professional) Courses as a one-time measure during the pandemic period of COVID-19 to the students of 2019-20:
- Promote the students of intermediate semesters to the next higher-semester irrespective of the number of backlog papers they are having.
- Their examinations shall be conducted either separately during the period of pursuing their ensuing semester or along with the ensuing semester-examinations, whichever is feasible as per the UGC guidelines.
All the Principals of the University/Constituent/Dist.PG Colleges/Affiliated Colleges and other Officers of the University concerned are informed to take necessary action accordingly.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates