Oracle Careers: Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology they are recruiting the 0 to 2years experience B.Tech/MCA/BS/MS/BE/M.Tech Graduates. For selected candidates have job location on Bengaluru. Here we provided the all Oracle software Recruitment Updates, oracle careers Updates 2019 in below.
Oracle Recruitment – Important Details:
Oracle jobs for freshers and they conduted the Oracle Walk-In-Interview Notifications are relesed in this page for those who are searching the Oracle jobs in Hyderabad or Oracle jobs in Bangalore and Oracle jobs in Chennai and Oracle jobs in Pune. For those updates, we inform through WhatsApp notification and mail updates for out jntufastresults Subscribers in below we have given Subscription link for WhatsApp and Mail Updates. For Oracle recruitment process, oracle interview questions, oracle off-campus Updates are updates.
|Job Title||Accountant 1|
|Type of Job||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview dates||Communicated Through Mail|
Oracle B.Tech/MCA/BS/MS/BE/M.Tech Recruitment 2019
- Experience : 0 – 2 Year
- Education: BA/BS Degree
- Location: Bangalore
- Updated On: 11/16/2019
- Last Date: 12/31/2019
Share this Information to all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Email Subscribe To get check Daily jntu fast result Recruitment Updates and Jobs Notification
Oracle Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain general accounting systems, policies, and procedures to ensure that proper information is reported in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- As a member of the finance division, you will assist in accounting functions which may include general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, and inter-company transactions. Maintain the general ledger to include the preparation of journal entries, analysis, reconciliation, and reporting. Maintain and implement general accounting systems. Conduct account reconciliation periodically, ledger close activities, and provide accurate financial data to support management in decision making. Develop and prepare financial reports including profit and loss, income and balance sheet statements. Review and analyze inter-company transactions. Ensure all journal entries comply with internal and external audit specifications. Participate in the ongoing development and maintenance of internal procedures and processes. May participate in special projects
Other Details –
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
- Strong analytical, prioritization and communication skills in partnering with other internal groups and management.
- Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets is essential.
- Typically graduate or equivalent with 0-2 year experience.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Some positions need you to be bilingual in English and Spanish or Portuguese.
Detailed Description for Oracle recruitment:
As a member of the software engineering division, you will use basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
Join Our IT Jobs Whatsapp Group to get all updates through WhatsApp – JOIN NOW
Oracle Recruitment 2019 – APPLY NOW
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates