OU B.Pharmacy Supply Results July 2019: Osmania University conduted the (Main, Backlog, Supply) Examination for the (CBCS) VI-Sem. (Main), V-Sem., IV-Sem & III-Sem., II-Sem and I-Sem (Backlog) & (Non-CBCS) I Year, II Year I-Sem, II Year II-Sem, III Year I-Sem. and II-Sem (Backlog). Those who are taken the OU Supply Exams in July and Aug month are ready to check your results. So here we updated the OU Results 2019 For Both (CBCS) and (Non-CBCS).
OU B.Pharmacy Supply Results July 2019
|University Name||Osmania University|
|Category||OU B.pharm Results|
|Status||Not Yet Released|
Osmania University B.Pharmacy Exam Results 2019:
Many students are searching for the OU B.Pharm supply exam Results 2019 for Mains a CBSC and Non-CBSC. It is hereby notified for the information of all the concerned that the B.Pharmacy (CBCS) VI-Sem. (Main), V-Sem., IV-Sem & III-Sem., II-Sem and I-Sem (Backlog), B. Pharmacy (Non-CBCS) I Year, II Year I-Sem, II Year II-Sem, III Year I-Sem. and II-Sem (Backlog) Examinations will be conducted in the month of July-2019. The detailed OU Results will be issued as soon as possible.
How to Check Your OU Results 2019:
- Step 1: Go to Osmania University Main website from google search ( www.jntufastresult.com) or directly at URL (www.osmania.ac.in).
- Step 2: search for result tab in the university main website or search in notifications.
- Step 3: after that, you need to enter your roll number or search your roll number in PDF to get your result.
- Step 4: if you didn’t get a result from this method won’t be afraid we have provided easy link for results here in this page below.
Osmania University B.Pharmacy Results 2019:
OU B.Pharmacy (Non-CBCS) 1st Year to 3-2 Semester Examinations Results – July/August 2019
OU B.pharm Supply Results July 2019 For (CBSC) – Not Yet released
Last Date To Apply OU RV / OU Photocopy:————-
How To Increase OU Regular/ Supply Marks Thorugh Rv | Photocopy:
(i) Demand Draft/Remittance Coupon drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Osmania University Exam Fee Fund A/c No. 52198262033”.
(ii) Hall Ticket and
(iii) Copy of Memo / Internet Results Memo:
- For Photocopy Fee Per Paper: Rs. 1000/-
- For Revaluation Fee Per Paper: Rs. 500/-
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.