Siemens Recruitment 2019: Siemens Healthiness is recruiting the BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech graduates for Requirement analysis and design of software product. This process of hiring is intimate through the mail for the register candidates. So, First of all, apply for this Siemens Recruitment 2019. As the application link is provided on below after checking their eligibility details and apply through the below link.
Siemens Recruitment 2019
|Company name||Siemens Healthineers|
|Job Title||Requirement analysis and design|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech|
|Type of Job||Walk-In drive|
|Interview dates||Intimated through mail|
|Salary||5 – 5 LPA|
Siemens Career 2019 For Graduates – Details:
siemens recruitment process for there siemens campus recruitment process is the same for Siemens hiring process and the Siemens jobs on Requirement analysis and design of software solutions. siemens India salary are over than others the Siemens India employee benefits.
- Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
- Responsible for the high level and low-level design.
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines
- Identification and implementation of (unit/integration/automation) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements and does not cause impact to installed base
- Performing code review, providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes
- Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
- Strong C++, OOPS programming skills, Design principles & patterns.
- Inter-process communication, multi-threading, data-structures, Unit-testing frameworks, Agile processes, MFC, COM.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor
- Flair to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment
- Conversant with typical software development processes/methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Knowledge in Static code Analysis and Unit Testing. Exposure to TFS, PCLint, and CPPUnit is preferred.
- Experience in Agile software development.
- The expertise of medical imaging domain and clinical workflow knowledge
- syngo classic/ syngo via framework knowledge, medical domain knowledge (DICOM etc)
Siemens Recruitment 2019 – Register Now
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates