TCS Hall Tickets: TCS is conducting the computer-based test (CBT) or online text to all applied candidates for TCS NQT Exams. In your near regions based on your address, they allowed the exam centres or You can take your exam from Your Home. For that purpose forever, CBT Test has Tcs hall tickets and list of below-mentioned documents for attending the TCS CBT Exam. So, here we exam how to download TCS drive Hall Tickets.
TCS NQT Hall Tickets 2020
TCS NQT Recruitment Hall Ticket- 2020
|Exam Dates||24th/25th/26th October 2020|
TCS NQT Hall Tickets 2020 – Status
TCS Hall Tickets: candidates those who are applied for the TCS PAN India NQT Drive 2020 are eligible to take TCS NQT Exams. So TCS Released the Admit Card/Hall tickets to take the exams From home or Your near exam centre based on your Preference. So TCS hall Tickets are sent to you respected mail ids. So, Students can check on your mail id on 3 days before the exam. If in case hall tickets are not received a comment on below. Jntu fast result is ready to help students.
SYSTEM Precise REQUIREMENT
- The system from which you will take the exam must have the following:
- Working webcam
- Working microphone
- Exam Launcher for the respective Operating System (OS) downloaded before taking the Mock Assessment.
- Recommended browser: Google Chrome with Browser zoom set to 100%
- Minimum internet speed of 2 Mbps
- A minimum of 100 MB of free disk space to download a 45MB file which is required to launch the assessment. Launcher download details provided in this email
- MOBILE PHONES are not allowed
- Please click on the self-explanatory video link for further details: https://iur.ls/NQTHelp
STEPS TO COMPLETE
- Click on the link for the launcher https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/eventlogin or copy-paste the link in a browser
- Type in login credentials in provided space, AS DIRECTED IN THIS EMAIL
- Note down the unique key generated. The token (Unique key) generated will be valid only for 10 minutes. (The timer will be displayed on your screen. You can copy the token to be posted later).
- Download the launcher applicable to your System OS.
- Extract (unzip) the downloaded file.
- Start the launcher when it is time for taking the exam
- Input the unique key (token) generated.
- Select the browser
- Click Launch to start the assessment.
- Click Run Anyway, if prompted. (This will force close all other programs that are running).
- If you are not able to start the assessment within ten minutes, you should try and generate a new key by clicking the link again.
- Launcher application is the same for Windows 7, Windows 10
- Second launcher file for Ubuntu 14 or Ubuntu 16.
- Kindly note that you have requested to be allowed to take the Exam in a digital mode from Home.
- The success of this exam will therefore depend on robust hardware, compute and bandwidth of the computer system you will use for the Exam.
- While we will make our best effort for your exam experience to be technically flawless, you should be aware of and prepare for the possibility of interruption due to other multiple factors. In all such cases, DO NOT PANIC. Please reach us through Live Chat for further assistance.
- We wish you the best with your preparation for Remote Assessment version of National Qualifier Test.
Note: TCS NQT Exam Hall Tickets are sent to your Email. So you can check your Exam dates and timings and Exam link on mail. So please register and take the exam as per the Mention dates and timings.
How To Download TCS Off-campus Drive Hall Tickets 2020:
- Candidates can check their official mail as you registers or from the link which we are given in the PDF Format.
- Click on the “Download Link”.
- Now save or take the printout of PDF.
Download TCS Hall Ticket 2020
- Login ID: DT/CT Reference ID
- Password: Your Date Of Birth (DDMMYYYY)
- Download Hall Ticket: https://careers.tcs.com/
Note: Login to TCS official website to check your hall ticket. Shortlisted candidates will receive hall ticket / admit card in their respective email IDs a day before the exam.
Hall Ticket Issue Date: An E-Mail will be sent to your registered E-Mail id a 2 or 1 day before the exam.
What are the document required for the TCS Online Exam:
- Candidate must take hall ticket print out
- Along with the hall ticket must take any id proof original and 2 passport photo.
- All the best
Not Received TCS Hall Ticket/Admit Card for CBO Off-Campus?
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below. MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates