TCS NQT Recruitment Drive- 2020
|Last Date||17 October 2020|
|Online Test Date:||24th-26th October 2020|
What is National Qualifier Test (NQT)?
- National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a General Ability Test that assesses a candidate in the following areas:
- Verbal Ability: Tests reading comprehension and written communication.
- Numerical Ability: Covers basic numerical and statistical operations and tests the candidate’s ability to infer meaning from numerical information.
- Reasoning Ability: Tests the candidate’s ability to apply deductive and inductive logic, and critical thinking in solving everyday problems.
- Each candidate who completes the National Qualifier Test (NQT) gets an NQT Score. The NQT Score is applicable for all industries and job roles.
- NQT Score is a prerequisite to appear for Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
- The National Qualifier Test (NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores if desired.
- Note: The test will be conducted in English language only.
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) – 2020
- Registration Last Date: 17th October 2020
- Sample Test Date: 30th September 2020
- Online Test Date: 24th/25th/26th October 2020
About the Test
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
- Candidates eligible to apply for the National Qualifier Test (NQT) should meet the below eligibility criteria:
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year of study
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- Age limit – minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years
National Qualifier Test (NQT) Selection Pattern:
The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes.
TCS NQT Recruitment Drive- 2020
TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature.
Test Pattern for TCS National Qualifier Test:
|Test Section||Duration (in minutes)||No of Questions|
TCS NQT Selection Process:
- Online Text Exam (computer Base Exam)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply For TCS NQT Recruitment Drive 2020
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link on or before 17 October 2020.
- Click on the “REGISTER NOW” button on the “National Qualifier Test (NQT)” page
- Log in with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials, if you are an existing user
- Sign up if you are a new user by clicking on “Create Account”, and enter all the required details. Once you have completed the signup process, you can proceed with the NQT registration process.
- Fill in all the required details once the registration page opens.
- Click on “Submit” to complete the registration.
- You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- You can view the registration details from ‘View Details’ on the “National Qualifier Test (NQT)” page, and if required, edit your “Registration Form” on or before the registration closure date.
TCS NQT Off-campus Drive 2020 – Registration Now Link
Why My TCS Hall Ticket is Not Recived?
The Hall-Tickets bearing information about your Test Center and timing details would be sent to you separately on your registered e-mail ID post your eligibility check. TCS reserves all rights to change the last date to register for recruitment drive without any prior notification.
TCS NQT Registration Mistakes – TCS Registration Process
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates