TCS NQT Off Campus Drive 2019: TCS is conduting the off-campus drive For B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA – 2019 Year of Passouts are Eligible. This drive conduting throughout the India and students must have below criteria and eligibility to apply for this TCS NQT Drive 2019. All The eligibility students are going through the below process and apply for TCS Drive 2019.
TCS NQT 2019 – Off-Campus Drive Information
- Eligibility Criteria : Full Time Graduates from B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA – 2019 YOP Eligible
- Streams from UG / PG – All Engineering Streams.
- Eligible Streams from MCA & M.Sc – MCA with B.Sc/ BCA / B.Com / BA ( with Maths / Statistics )
- % Criteria – 60% throughout Academics in X/ XII / UG /Diploma / PG
- Backlog Criteria – 1 Active Backlog. ( To be cleared within the stipulated Time Period defined )
- Extended Education – Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
- The last date to apply for TCS Recruitment Drive is 10-JUN-2019.
- Choose your Test Center. Hall Ticket would be sent 3-4 days prior to the Online Test.
TCS NQT Test Location – Information
Please select your preference for the nearest test centre. While we will try our best to consider your preference, please note that in the event of unavailability of a test centre in your preferred city, we may assign you a test centre that is nearest to the city of your preference.
TCS NQT Off-campus Drive 2019 Important Drives
TCS NQT Off-campus Drive 2019 Eligibility:
|Qualification||Full-Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2019 YOP|
|Eligible Streams from UG/PG||All Engineering Streams.|
|Eligible Streams from MCA & M.Sc||MCA with BSc/BCA/BCom/BA (with Math /Statistics Background)
M.SC in Information technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering
|% Criteria||60% throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG|
|Backlog Criteria||1 Active Backlog.(To be cleared within the stipulated Time Period defined)|
|Extended Education||Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years|
TCS NQT Off-Campus Assessment Test Pattern:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Time|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20||40 mins|
|Programming Concepts||10||20 mins|
|Coding||1 Problem Statement||20 mins|
Apply Now – TCS EngiNx Contest 2019 For Engineers
How To apply For TCS NQT Recruitment Drive 2019:
In below process by jntu fast results website provided to students to do in successful registration without any registration errors and Failure Interupects. By following below TCS NQT Off-campus drive 2019 Registration Process to apply.
- Click on below-provided registration links after reading all Below process.
- Then After clicking the below Link the is opens the new tab
- Click On Register Now ( IF you are new To TCS NextStep) Otherwise Login to TCS NextStep then select date and venue and click submit
- For Newly Register candidates follow
- You have a choice to apply for IT
- Then complete all the asked details with your current Information and submit
- Finally, Login to TCS NextStep then select date and venue and click submit
How To Get TCS NQT Hall-Tickets
The Hall-Tickets bearing information about your Test Center and timing details would be sent to you separately on your registered e-mail ID post your eligibility check. TCS reserves all rights to change the last date to register for recruitment drive without any prior notification.
TCS Registration Mistakes – TCS Registration Process
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates