TCS NQT Off-campus Drive 2020: TCS is conduting the Off-campus drive For B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA – 2020 Pass Outs. This TCS National Qualifier Test (TNQT) is to select the best talent in the country to fuel the growth plans of TCS with its Business Strategy. Being a leader in the digital transformation space, we are happy to invite bright minds from across the country to explore the world of opportunities with TCS. TCS National Qualifier Test (TNQT) 2020 is a PAN India Drive beginning with an Online Test followed by a Personal Interview which will have three rounds – Technical, Managerial & HR. Post the assessment, interview date and location will be communicated to candidates individually.
TCS National Qualifier Test (TNQT) – 2020
- Registration Start Date: 7th June 2019
- Registration End Date: 10th July 2019
- Hall Ticket Issue Date: 15th July 2019
- Online Test: 20th July 2019
- Interviews: 25th July Onwards
TCS NQT Recruitment Drive- 2020
|Qualification||Full Time Graduates from B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA – 2020 YOP.|
|Eligible Streams from UG/PG||All Engineering Streams.|
|Eligible Streams from M.Sc||Computer Science & Information Technology and related streams|
|% Criteria||60% throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG|
|Backlog Criteria||1 Active Backlog at the time of appearing for the Exam|
|Gap Criteria||Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years|
TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature.
Test Pattern for TCS National Qualifier Test:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Time in Minutes|
|Coding||1 Problem Statement||30|
Apply Now – TCS EngiNx Contest 2019 For Engineers
TCS NQT Selection Process:
- Online Text Exam (computer Base Exam)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To apply For TCS NQT Recruitment Drive 2019:
In below process by jntu fast results website provided to students to do in successful registration without any registration errors and Failure Interupects. By following below TCS NQT Off-campus drive 2019 Registration Process to apply.
- Click on below-provided registration links after reading all Below process.
- Then After clicking the below Link the is opens the new tab
- Click On Register Now ( IF you are new To TCS NextStep) Otherwise Login to TCS NextStep then select date and venue and click submit
- For Newly Register candidates follow
- You have a choice to apply for IT
- Then complete all the asked details with your current Information and submit
- Finally, Login to TCS NextStep then select date and venue and click submit
TCS NQT Off-campus Drive 2020 – Registration Link
Why My TCS Hall Ticket is Not Recived?
The Hall-Tickets bearing information about your Test Center and timing details would be sent to you separately on your registered e-mail ID post your eligibility check. TCS reserves all rights to change the last date to register for recruitment drive without any prior notification.
TCS NQT Registration Mistakes – TCS Registration Process
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates